How to go about sexual relationships with small dogs?

RightRotted

Tourist
Hello! I’m hoping in the near future to get a male chihuahua and i wanted to ask how to go about having sex with such a small dog? Note: I’m not basing our relationship on sex. This is just for future reference in the event he would want a sexual relationship. Thank you!
edit: i’m a trans guy who would be the one on the receiving end! sorry i didn’t specify!

Hello! I’m hoping in the near future to get a male chihuahua and i wanted to ask how to go about having sex with such a small dog? Note: I’m not basing our relationship on sex. This is just for future reference in the event he would want a sexual relationship. Thank you!
If you're a male, my advise is don't. That breed is WAY too small and it would do nothing but hurt them

Licking and oral is possible. But I highly doubt a dog of this size can mount you. :D
For anything else the same that you would do with a larger dog applies.

Doesn't matter how much you like dog cock and how big it should be. Analyzing possible health issues should be top priority if considering to have a dog at all.

Doesn't matter how much you like dog cock and how big it should be. Analyzing possible health issues should be top priority if considering to have a dog at all. You don't want that misery if you preferred cock size over costly vet visits.
Oh no definitely! I don’t care for size at all the main concern i have is for positions and how things would work with size, 100% health over any of those things

edit: i’m a trans guy who would be the one on the receiving end! sorry i didn’t specify!
I’m a trans man too I have a small dog and he loves oral

You actually have a benefit in getting a small dog that you can take their knot in your mouth completely. The back of the knot is a critical place to stimulate in order for your dog to have fun and most everyone else has to do that with their hand but you can do that with your lips and tongue.

If you want to get creative... I have seen online that someone knotted with their teacup dog in their penis. Urethral knotting. I have not seen but I imagine ear or nose would work too.
Ahhhhh thank you for the tips!!

Back