How to get started?

Ectogasm

Lurker
Hi, I'm new to this site via someone here sending it to me! I was wondering- how do you find someone to meet up with?

I really wanna try getting fucked by a dog for the first time but I'm not sure how to find anyone in my area discreetly to do this. I dont have a dog myself, so this is really the only way I could explore ^^

Thank you for reading!

Start looking for people in your area, but take some time to get to know people first. No chance in hell I’d just let some random be with my dog, let alone know about this “secret” most of us share

why does it seem that begging is always the first course of action?
you want to "try to fuck with a dog"? so what? do you just expect someone to give their partner to a complete stranger, because you "wanna try"?! they're not fucking socks omg.

why does it seem that begging is always the first course of action?
you want to "try to fuck with a dog"? so what? do you just expect someone to give their partner to a complete stranger, because you "wanna try"?! they're not fucking socks omg.
It's not begging, I was just being transparent that I've never tried it. If I was begging I'd be like "omg someone PLEASE have their dog fuck me now I'm so DESPERATE". Calm down Karen lmao
Second off, how the hell else am I supposed to convey my wants if not for just saying it outright? I never said I expected anyone to drop everything and let me try, I just said I wanted to. Dont comment shit if you've got nothing intelligent to say or any advice to give thanks.

Start looking for people in your area, but take some time to get to know people first. No chance in hell I’d just let some random be with my dog, let alone know about this “secret” most of us share
Tysm for the advice!! Ofc I'd expect to get to know people and their animals platonically for a while before anything happened since it's a sensitive situation, but I'll be sure to keep it in mind ^^

Back