How to get mounted?

EnderMRC

Lurker
I've been trying for a while to get my dog to mount me but it seems like he has no interest in doing so... Any tips?

Following...my gf and i are having a similar issue with a Pyrenees we just got
If you just got him, I'd say that's part of what is going on. Like with humans, it takes a long time to build a relationship. Despite the public stereotype, even unfixed male dogs aren't just sex machines. They need to flirt and engage in foreplay just like everyone else.

If you just got him, I'd say that's part of what is going on. Like with humans, it takes a long time to build a relationship. Despite the public stereotype, even unfixed male dogs aren't just sex machines. They need to flirt and engage in foreplay just like everyone else.
Depends on if they have been active before a dog that's had sex before is much easier to excite and more willing to try a hairless partner , especially if the woman is just post menstrual the stud associates the pheromones as Oestrus .
Its why some family pets get excited around female owners without encouragement.

We haven't been doing this very long, she just recently agreed to let one mount her. But I've been reading as much as possible trying to figure out the "right" things to do and yes I've come to realize this. Some of the zoo content on sites leads you to believe that women just get on all fours and male dogs will instinctually mount and knot and thats far from the truth

Depends on if they have been active before a dog that's had sex before is much easier to excite and more willing to try a hairless partner , especially if the woman is just post menstrual the stud associates the pheromones as Oestrus .
Its why some family pets get excited around female owners without encouragement.
Agreed, we have a pug we've been working with and he recently knotted her. It took time but it finally happened

Back