How to get a stallion hard?

Hi all. I’ve experimented a little with a stallion. Massaging his sheath. Rubbing his belly. Couple other things. Any advice on trying to get him hard. I understand he may just not want it but hes usually pretty active. Any advice? Thanks. Secondly im looking for some tg groups if anyone knows of any. Ones i was in dissapeared :(

Seriously? How much experience do you have with equines? First gain some knowledge and experience with them, preferably with the help of a mentor. My nearly 50 years of experience has shown me that good mentors are difficult to come by. The easiest and simplest way to get most stallions aroused is the scent of a mare in estrous or the actual presence of one. The intensity of response from an aroused stallion varies by individual and some can be down right dangerous in an aroused state. Be careful what you ask for!

Seriously? How much experience do you have with equines? First gain some knowledge and experience with them, preferably with the help of a mentor. My nearly 50 years of experience has shown me that good mentors are difficult to come by. The easiest and simplest way to get most stallions aroused is the scent of a mare in estrous or the actual presence of one. The intensity of response from an aroused stallion varies by individual and some can be down right dangerous in an aroused state. Be careful what you ask for!
i don't think "just bait him" is a very good advice... how good it is to "get him hard" if you can't do it yourself? it's also not that far off from smearing peanut butter on things you want a dog to lick.

i don't think "just bait him" is a very good advice... how good it is to "get him hard" if you can't do it yourself? it's also not that far off from smearing peanut butter on things you want a dog to lick.
I ask that you take the entire context of what I write in my posts and pay close attention to them. What was the first part of what you quoted and responded to? Also what is your experience level with equines? I've consulted in equine reproductive management in the distant past in addition to having almost 50 years of experience with them, including stallions. I answered the question directly and also qualified my answer. Some stallions need to be 'baited' to become aroused and respond. Thanks.

Last edited:
I ask that you take the entire context of what I write in my posts and pay close attention to them. What was the first part of what you quoted and responded to? Also what is your experience level with equines? I've consulted in equine reproductive management in the distant past in addition to having almost 50 years of experience with them, including stallions. I answered the question directly and also qualified my answer. I don't and won't 'bait' anyone intentionally unless I state so first. Thanks.
"baiting" as in using something/someone else to get the animal "in the mood". any ethics (like the whole thing being consensual) go out the window if the stallion is not interested in you, but the cup of mare piss you brought with you.

and sorry, but if the best advice you can give to someone seeking knowledge is "just take advantage of his basic instincts" then i'd say your "mentors" weren't that good.

i'm sure there are some equine-oriented zoos able to give an actual advice on how to make a stallion interested in sexual relation with you.

"baiting" as in using something/someone else to get the animal "in the mood". any ethics (like the whole thing being consensual) go out the window if the stallion is not interested in you, but the cup of mare piss you brought with you.

and sorry, but if the best advice you can give to someone seeking knowledge is "just take advantage of his basic instincts" then i'd say your "mentors" weren't that good.

i'm sure there are some equine-oriented zoos able to give an actual advice on how to make a stallion interested in sexual relation with you.
Really? You totally avoided my question regarding your experience level with equines. From your responses it appears you want to play some nebulous 'morality' card while lacking knowledge and/or experience. In most cases 'morality' as well as 'consent' can be situational dependent. Using 'bait', as you call it, is only an initial stage. With any animal, including humans, there is biological 'programming' present as well as individual personalities that should be considered. One deals with both on virtually any cross species encounter. In this instance once the stallion connects the cause and effect the reward of sexual gratification is usually self reinforcing. Do you have any idea how stallions are trained for collection for artificial insemination? Most can be trained to mount a 'dummy' whereas others demand an actual, in estrous, 'jump mare'. Kudos for your idealism but oftentimes things function much differently in 'reality'. There's no point in debating this further with you. I've answered the OP so that's the end of it unless the OP wants to pursue further knowledge regarding it...

I have basic knowledge. And i know his behavior. Unfortunately dont have access to mares in estrus. Was unsure if there was another way of reinforcing it for him or not

From a friends experience with both equines and k9s. The trick is that they have spent their lives up to that point trained to see humans as anti sexual. Honestly with equines if there’s no scent ever around you might not get far if your a male. It could take months. Sometimes you can buy esterous online.
Females are easy as usually if you are gentle they can be persuaded. Pussy is designed to be entered easily.
Animal cock… defended in a sheath. Keep stroking and warm hands.
Some stallions will try to fuck anyways but most won’t until they associate you with it.

I have basic knowledge. And i know his behavior. Unfortunately dont have access to mares in estrus. Was unsure if there was another way of reinforcing it for him or not
I'm saddened to hear this and can feel your disappointment/frustration. We have over a dozen mares here and I'd like to be able to provide mare in estrous urine if such wasn't an identity risk. Back the day, I used to keep a frozen supply of the stuff. I would rotate the supply to keep it fresh. That certainly made it easier to collect and/or train a young cold or stallion for semen collection or... (*grins and winks*)

Edit 11-11-23, modified this original statement: We have over a dozen mares here and I'd be happy to provide mare in estrous urine.

Last edited:
I'm saddened to hear this and can feel your disappointment/frustration. We have over a dozen mares here and I'd be happy to provide mare in estrous urine. Also, back the day, I used to keep a frozen supply of the stuff. I would rotate the supply to keep it fresh. That certainly made it easier to collect and/or train a young cold or stallion for semen collection or... (*grins and winks*)
Yeah heh. Maybe some day ill get around to something of the likes. I appreciate the input. Dont ever plan on taking one. But just to play a little would be nice. Well get there someday

Hi all. I’ve experimented a little with a stallion. Massaging his sheath. Rubbing his belly. Couple other things. Any advice on trying to get him hard. I understand he may just not want it but hes usually pretty active. Any advice? Thanks. Secondly im looking for some tg groups if anyone knows of any. Ones i was in dissapeared :(
PM me, I can help you out.

Interesting. I find this intriguing. I never had any issues with stallions or geldings getting aroused around me. I basically just hung out around them and let them get comfortable with me. Spent time just petting them and what not. Most often they initiated the intimacy. Its not slam, bam thank you mam situation you have to give them time to sort it out. the best advice I can give is just be friendly, be gentle, talk nice to them, let them do as they wish with you, bribe them, and just spend time hanging out around them. if there is a in heat mare present you can use that to guage their response to it by dipping your hand in her urine and holding it in front of the stallion. I found it can get an immediate reaction form some stallions. Just be careful it can send some stallions into an uncontrollable frenzy that can get you squashed, kicked, or bitten. One stallion I knew would go absolutely bonkers, screaming, bucking, running in circles, and kicking his heels in the air all the while sporting a raging hard on. Another one I knew would get instantly erect and start pressing it against his belly to the point all one had to do was reach under from his side and grab the glans.

Interesting. I find this intriguing. I never had any issues with stallions or geldings getting aroused around me. I basically just hung out around them and let them get comfortable with me. Spent time just petting them and what not. Most often they initiated the intimacy. Its not slam, bam thank you mam situation you have to give them time to sort it out. the best advice I can give is just be friendly, be gentle, talk nice to them, let them do as they wish with you, bribe them, and just spend time hanging out around them. if there is a in heat mare present you can use that to guage their response to it by dipping your hand in her urine and holding it in front of the stallion. I found it can get an immediate reaction form some stallions. Just be careful it can send some stallions into an uncontrollable frenzy that can get you squashed, kicked, or bitten. One stallion I knew would go absolutely bonkers, screaming, bucking, running in circles, and kicking his heels in the air all the while sporting a raging hard on. Another one I knew would get instantly erect and start pressing it against his belly to the point all one had to do was reach under from his side and grab the glans.
*chuckles* Well I know why male equines go nuts over the scent of a female equine, especially when they're in estrous. It would seem that I've been 'rewired' from nearly 50 years of equine interactions. *grins and winks*

BTW your advice to take the time it takes by just free interaction with them is spot-on. Unfortunately most people are impatient, especially where the lust for sex is concerned.

*chuckles* Well I know why male equines go nuts over the scent of a female equine, especially when they're in estrous. It would seem that I've been 'rewired' from nearly 50 years of equine interactions. *grins and winks*

BTW your advice to take the time it takes by just free interaction with them is spot-on. Unfortunately most people are impatient, especially where the lust for sex is concerned.
Yup a person would be for sure. It's not a bad thing to be sure. Mare urine does a have a particularly pleasing smell to it.

Yup. Yeah I can see that from all the comments on this forum. Horses like humans like to get to know a person and love a little foreplay too. Some are willing to jump right in there once they get to know you and will actually initiate the intimacy. I knew a young stallion who would be hard breathing and prancing all around me as soon as I entered his stable and would start to present and position himself so I could get good look and fondle him. I also knew a mare who would urinate for me as soon as I got around her and would stand very still and let me explore her intimately. So if a person takes the time they most often will be rewarded for their patience.

I hope you and yours are in good health and spirits and that you have a most excellent day!

Is there any woman who has experience with a pony, a small horse or a donkey. I need her experience and advice for my girl. Thanks in advance.

Back