How to get a dog to mount a person

Good horse

Tourist
BANNED USER
So I have a dog that is nice and kind and I can jerk and suck him off bit he won't mount idk if it's because I am a male or what

idk if it's because I am a male
It is not that. Dogs are not sexually attracted to women. They use whatever is currently possible for masturbation.
If you have always done everything for your dog yourself and he never had to do any work himself or never found out that mounting you is actually an option, he does not know he can do that too.

Wait a few days for him to get quite horny and then tease him but do not just jerk him off. He will eventually figure out that he has to do something himself.

It is not that. Dogs are not sexually attracted to women. They use whatever is currently possible for masturbation.
If you have always done everything for your dog yourself and he never had to do any work himself or never found out that mounting you is actually an option, he does not know he can do that too.

Wait a few days for him to get quite horny and then tease him but do not just jerk him off. He will eventually figure out that he has to do something himself.
Thank you but he is older so he might just not able

My dog never mounted me but I could get him to fuck me missionary by starting to jerk him off and "leading" him to my hole. Once he felt the tip go in, he humped like mad and knotted me every time.

Thanks that was helpful
Lay back with your ass lifted up on a couple pillows so you are the right height for him, have him stand between your legs with his front paws on both sides of your hips. If he's powerful, like my boy was, he could hammer you so hard that he lifts you up and roll you up on your shoulders. In that position I was helpless until he was finished with me. The first time, I was shocked at what had just happened, but realized I was covered in my own cum. I had a hands-free orgasm just from getting fucked but I was still hard and horny so I rubbed out a second powerful orgasm as he stood over me with his cock pumping me full of cum. An incredible experience that I repeated many times.

Lay back with your ass lifted up on a couple pillows so you are the right height for him, have him stand between your legs with his front paws on both sides of your hips. If he's powerful, like my boy was, he could hammer you so hard that he lifts you up and roll you up on your shoulders. In that position I was helpless until he was finished with me. The first time, I was shocked at what had just happened, but realized I was covered in my own cum. I had a hands-free orgasm just from getting fucked but I was still hard and horny so I rubbed out a second powerful orgasm as he stood over me with his cock pumping me full of cum. An incredible experience that I repeated many times.
You're so lucky, I got hard hearing your experience 🥵

Back