How to get a dog to mount a male human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobil

Tourist
I’m kinda new to this but I can’t seem to find any info on getting mounted for men any help is appreciated

Best I can tell you is to act submissive, keep your head down around him while tusseling and wrestling in the floor. This will get them rowdy and if it gets him horny he's going to try to top you. If there is ZERO interest then it likely won't happen

there are literally two stickied threads about male/male in the very subsection you posted this in...

also, as @Jdoggy stated, him having any interest at all is a must. it takes two to have sex.

Best I can tell you is to act submissive, keep your head down around him while tusseling and wrestling in the floor. This will get them rowdy and if it gets him horny he's going to try to top you. If there is ZERO interest then it likely won't happen
Thank you I want my Australian shepherd to mount me so bad

I’m kinda new to this but I can’t seem to find any info on getting mounted for men any help is appreciated
You didn't actually look then. The answer to this and other questions you posted and I deleted are right above. Just a few posts above this one. Go ahead, have a look.... I'll wait.

There ya go!

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back