How to find a Zoo partner to share in the fun?

It’s hard finding a partner with the same kinks and fetishes, even harder if they are taboo. Anyone with a story about how they meet theirs? How did y’all know, who brought it up. And how was y’all’s first experience together?

I've always been a more open person and am quite good about sussing out who the freaks are. My wife, for example, is a zoo right along with me. She loves horses most where I love male dogs most. When we started getting more serious, I started bringing up my kinks using a system I created for getting people to devulge their innermost desires and that's when I found out she loves horses and I told her about my dog attraction. Some of it was a manor of luck, some of it was strategy. However, my system is relatively simple but effective. I call it "the race to the bottom". You turn it into a game of who can say something more shocking about themselves and now the need to win will override their need to hide. It also gives you the opportunity, just in case, to backtrack if need be by saying that you were "just trying to win". However, I've never had to use that defense. Most of the time, people just accept the information and move on to try to one up it or admit defeat. There's a ton of preamble that leads up to that game though because you gotta figure out if they're actually a freak or not with more simple conversation. Keep in mind, this is just for lovers or partners. If you just wanna tell friends, you just gotta find out how trust worthy they are and how accepting they are. But basically that's how I do it. I just read people and constantly look for who might be accepting or into it.

You can pm me details about mine since parts of it may be not everyone's flavor. I'm absurdly lucky though, but I do feel for those who want to find a partner who is into the things they are(be it sexual or just plain hobbies) or will at least not judge them too negatively. Part of loving someone is accepting what you deem as flaws, afterall.

But even though women, like myself, get away with certain things more... I do think finding that right person is difficult regardless of sexual identity/gender. I do think sexuality in general gets too much scrutiny for how much it plays into our nature as both people and a species. It's still a complicated issue with no simple answer.

You can pm me details about mine since parts of it may be not everyone's flavor. I'm absurdly lucky though, but I do feel for those who want to find a partner who is into the things they are(be it sexual or just plain hobbies) or will at least not judge them too negatively. Part of loving someone is accepting what you deem as flaws, afterall.

But even though women, like myself, get away with certain things more... I do think finding that right person is difficult regardless of sexual identity/gender. I do think sexuality in general gets too much scrutiny for how much it plays into our nature as both people and a species. It's still a complicated issue with no simple answer.
You are right one the money with your statements. I am so freaked out by the whole thought of opening up in real life because I have encountered so much negativity from folks when folks get caught in the act and it is made public. There is such a stigma that so many have against it.One must tread very carefully because so many partners have outed there so and even turned them into the authorities in some instances. As you say if one truly loves another they will overlook certain things and realize there is truly nothing wrong with what they are doing.

You are right one the money with your statements. I am so freaked out by the whole thought of opening up in real life because I have encountered so much negativity from folks when folks get caught in the act and it is made public. There is such a stigma that so many have against it.One must tread very carefully because so many partners have outed there so and even turned them into the authorities in some instances. As you say if one truly loves another they will overlook certain things and realize there is truly nothing wrong with what they are doing.
I am too. It's always a risk, but when I find someone who accepts it, I feel such a rush and relief, when I meet someone curious or who is into it, I feel like I can tell them anything. I love my dogs and stallions and I'd never hurt them. I always make sure they're in the mood to be intimate and if they're not, I have dildos and the internet!

I do think more people would be open to certain things if society had not conditioned them to have a subconcious response of what is expected of the "norm". I do get some of the objections though and there are things I do think should never be done, both on a personal taste level and morality one.

Like I said, no simple solution to it.

I am too. It's always a risk, but when I find someone who accepts it, I feel such a rush and relief, when I meet someone curious or who is into it, I feel like I can tell them anything. I love my dogs and stallions and I'd never hurt them. I always make sure they're in the mood to be intimate and if they're not, I have dildos and the internet!

I do think more people would be open to certain things if society had not conditioned them to have a subconcious response of what is expected of the "norm". I do get some of the objections though and there are things I do think should never be done, both on a personal taste level and morality one.

Like I said, no simple solution to it.
Yup. It truly would be a massive relief my thought has always been to just tell someone I find to feel free to be who they are and not feel they need to hide anything from me, they always deserve to be stress free, happy , and content. You truly are lucky btw. I can only dream of having companions such as those you describe. Exactly, never force what you wish from those you love and care about. Let them decide when and what is best for them. Indeed there is much to turn to. One can always simply cuddle with there companions too.

Indeed they would. What is truly normal? Every individual seems to have their own opinion on the subject. I honestly think it is truly abnormal to dictate what someone does with their own body and in the freedom of their own dwelling or property. I feel that everyone should mind their own damn business where others are concerned. There is this nit picky thing that is known as hypocrisy that every human is guilty of and needs to be painfully aware of when they are committing it. In a truly free world no one could tell others what to do or even be allowed to judge others for things that truly did not matter.

Indeed as you say there are no simple solutions where human self, selfishness, self-righteousness, and arrogance are concerned.

I hope you find freedom and happiness fallow you wherever you go always and that you alawys find true love, happiness, and amazing companionship with someone who truly loves, cares, adores yu for who you truly are, and shares in all that you love and hold dear.

May you have a day most excellent full of warmth, blue skies, sunshine, and happiness!

Back