How to download faster

CuNTbAg

Lurker
I'm not sure if this is just the website or not, but things take so long to download here. I know it's not cause I have a shitty pc since other stuff download much faster than over here. Does anyone know what the cause is and what I can do to fix it? (If it's important to know, I use Chrome's incognito mode to access this website)

Most likely the company that is providing the server for this forum is either having connectivity issues or the owner of this forum bought a certain lower connection speed. Your chrome incognito mode is not harming the download speed only your privacy. :D

....I use Chrome's incognito mode to access this website)
And unless you use one of these, you may as well not bother with Incognito mode:
etc....

Most likely the company that is providing the server for this forum is either having connectivity issues or the owner of this forum bought a certain lower connection speed. Your chrome incognito mode is not harming the download speed only your privacy. :D
So there’s nothing I can do about it?

And unless you use one of these, you may as well not bother with Incognito mode:
etc....
Thank you!

Back