How to deflower a heifer

runtz1995

Lurker
I'm going to have a heifer soon and I would like to know how to deflower it without hurting it and since cow deflowering videos are rare I would like to put those on zooville

I mean you should be fine as long as you have spent enough time around her in order for her to get used to your presence and move to foreplay after shes okay with that you should have no problems moving forward. Just be mindful that if she really wants to she could crippled you just by her weight alone so don't piss her off. Keep her comfortable and you don't have anything to worry about.

I'm going to have a heifer soon and I would like to know how to deflower it without hurting it and since cow deflowering videos are rare I would like to put those on zooville.
Couple of things, she's not an "it"

While I've no experience with bovines I've seen a few videos like what you're wanting to make and while most understand that there's some blood involved when the hymen breaks it's going to be reported repeatedly by those who don't.

On the actual subject of her first time best advice is go slow and be gentle with her and wait until she's in heat fully, with a mare they don't appear to note the bit of pain or simply ignore it in favor of other sensations.

Back