how to deal with more aggressive k9 maters

I’ve been looking into getting dicked down by a German shepherd or husky and I found someone willing to do it but the dog is quite aggressive when it comes to mating. I tried once and he pushed in deep and it hurt really bad he then bit the back of my neck. How should I approach next time?

Embrace the hurt or loosen yourself up with toys prior. I wear a wide collar when i think a dog may be a bit too mouthy.
Thanks for the advice I really need it! Do you know how to please him while I’m knotted? Last time I found he was quite calm once he got knotted and I want to reward that behavior!

I think this one was it... for a tl;dr: kegel exercises can help you train your sphincter muscles to squeeze/grip the knot once it's in, which is the best pleasure for the dog, as he's most sensitive in that part of his cock (not so much the tip and shaft)

When I was …being used my frends german sheperd who was a pidding cup🍮 became vary argessive with me and anyone he saw as too close to me even his owner. The best I can say is love the pain, I learned to love the bitting, the pulling, how ruff he was it was his way of saying that I was HIS and to know my place💕

If he is too ruff try a large coller or some towels, we never used them as I started loving the pain💕

Hope this helps!💕

I’ve been looking into getting dicked down by a German shepherd or husky and I found someone willing to do it but the dog is quite aggressive when it comes to mating. I tried once and he pushed in deep and it hurt really bad he then bit the back of my neck. How should I approach next time?
make sure you can handle a 9" dildo, once you can take that full depth with ease you're good on that aspect, next tell the guy to play with the dog at the park for a while, but sheps are high strung, only so far it will help

Pain-sluttery not withstanding, even "AGGRESSIVE" behavior usually doesnt entail biting a mate. Biting a rival, perhaps. Dogs can be encouraged into bad behavior....but its a great way to get them shot.

Of a Female of their own species, MAYBE; but you should read more... such behavior is counter productive .

Sometimes, when they have not mount for a while or never, they are anxious, after the first time they may be less strong, never the less, you can manage to be mounted tring a couple of times, you will get used to the violence of penetration by time, i am not sure if this are your fist expiriences, later you will learn how to manage them.
My first dog who was a mixed one, was very gentle in a dog way and used to knoted me with autority i can say, it was easy to get knoted besides the violence, later i have two rotweillers, that for some reason, they are more anxions and rudes, with time a learned the manage them and behave them a little bit too, but still they are more restless i can say.

About being bitted in an aggresive way, i have not those expiriences, sometimes in a gentle way they have bite me my arm, in a way to ask me to get in possition to be mounted, i dont see the tring to damage his bitch, sometimes once knotted my second and third dog used to growl a little bit, but i consider it is for masculinity passion once knoted.
May be the owner that taugth him to be aggresive, mine are always family dogs

Hope this help you kisses

Isn't that something that many women would like to have if the male is a bit dominant and shows his female how to behave.
that would be a real challenge for everyday life.
so for many it remains just a dream.

Isn't that something that many women would like to have if the male is a bit dominant and shows his female how to behave.
that would be a real challenge for everyday life.
so for many it remains just a dream.
The desired and the possible are often two different things....Consider that a dog that consistently grabs the back of your neck while mating, or for any other reason is acting out the same behavior that other canids use to kill things. It is not desirable to own a dog that does this; any dog that does is a danger to anyone he does this to. Animals generally are stronger than equal sized humans....IF, for whatever reasons, the dog decides to finish the bite, its done...since I don't think little dogs are mate material in most eyes, and small dogs couldnt span a human neck in any case.

Fantasy, not fact.

Back