How to convince her to let me in

My neighbor has a dog who recently came into heat (not the first one, she has had puppies before), I've always been interested in her and I've always waited for this moment, but she just won't let me in.
initially in the early days of heat I thought it was just natural behavior, but now it has been ridden by several dogs.
she's not afraid of me, I usually feed her, pet her, give her hugs, hold her in my arms, but when it comes to the sexual part she starts to flinch.
i never force anything and i always stop as soon as she asks, my biggest achievement was putting my finger inside her cunt for a few minutes and i must say, one of the best sensations i have ever had (tight, wet and hot) and yes i am completely virgin.
I'm observing her behavior with the males and realized that before being mounted she is very violent showing her teeth and growling, but she ends up accepting them. She has never been violent with me, she just tries to stop me from reaching her cunt running in circles which is my signal to stop.
Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to make her more comfortable and accept me or is it already a goner?
I appreciate any help

"how to convince her"

You dont? She'll either let you, or she won't. It sounds to me shes not comfortable with it if she's growling and showing her teeth to other dogs as well.
ow this is sad😥
she does this with the dogs for a while and then lets them in without complaining

Some girls just won't be interested my husky sheppard mix hasn't ever been in too it not like I haven't tried...she just doesn't like it so I don't push it

You can't bluff a dog. They read your intentions better than you think. It's one of humans greatest weaknesses. Even if you "think" you're being all lovey and petting/loving her you see her as a piece of ass (IMO) She may have been bred before at too young of an age, not feeling "fresh" down there or just not in the mood. She may feel she's not healthy enough to be bred? But but but...she's got a pussy!!! Yes, and it belongs to her and her alone. If she chooses to share it with another that's 100% her decision.

Back