How to build a love with a bitch? for her to only have sex with me , and refuse to mate with another male dog ?

How to build a love with a bitch? for her to only have sex with me , and refuse to mate with another male dog ?
I do not think that is possible. Some people say their dog prefers them only but those are extremely rare.

Yes, would be odd.

Even between dogs it takes a possesive alpha some serious snarling and biting to keep others away.
It is not like a female in heat would usually refuse a decent candidate...

It's pure chance. My girl when in heat did that somewhat or at least had some kind of self control.

However ultimately she would give in if I wasn't in her radius. You would have to establish a special kind of relationship as well as her being that type of personality to get that kind of will. Let things play naturally and see who she is.

There's a few things you need to realize about dogs. 1) They are not monogamous. 2) Sex is not sacred to them. 3) When in heat, if given the opportunity they will likely mate with multiple males.

Now, my doggy girl gets very easily turned on by me. Sometimes simply by petting her lower back and sometimes by simply getting an erection. When it comes to other people she's not too familiar with, it often takes a bit more for her to get turned on. But ultimately, she likes sex because it feels pleasurable to her. And, while I'm the only male member our pack, she doesn't have any hangups when it comes to sex. Because, again, canines aren't monogamous. But I'm damn lucky my female canines is dick crazy. Many canines don't like sex outside of heat, and a select few don't even like it while in heat. It took 3 heat cycles before my other canine girl would let me mate with her.

Back