How tall are you?

LOL reminds me of a conversation with a Swiss buddy who explained in detail (over several beers) why the metric system was logical and ours wasn't LOL we're still friends ;-)

I'm 5' 9" and MY little is 4' 11"
Your little? :unsure:

Your little? :unsure:

Apologies for the confusion :giggle: We're a DDlg couple which is a form of age play under the BDSM umbrella. We'll guess the most common example is Stern Teacher-Naughty Student; the difference being you assume your normal roles once the scene ends ... whether that be an hour or 2 or even a few days later. DDlg as we practice is a lifestyle: she has her own room full of stuffies, canopy bed, coloring books and so forth; all based on an age range she chooses. If she felt more herself at an older age, she'd be my "middle" or "tweener", etc. with a room to match :love:

In Real Life, we're a normal couple with vanilla jobs and friends from all walks of life. The only give away, which we absolutely don't flaunt, is she often wears diapers to work or socially ... like what she wore to a WWE event we attended with friends from the vanilla world!

If interested in learning more, check out the DDlg websites.

Attachments

• KnK_MY DDlg little.jpg
    KnK_MY DDlg little.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 39
  • KnK_another of MY precious little.jpg
    KnK_another of MY precious little.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 37
  • KnK_proud to wear MY little's gift.jpg
    KnK_proud to wear MY little's gift.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 36
  • KnK_WWE Tables Ladders & Chairs.jpg
    KnK_WWE Tables Ladders & Chairs.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 37
I don't think I will and here's why!
The same issue with this thread is present with the "show your tattoos" thread.
Height is tied to an identifying feature. 🎆Answer enough of these and it's easy to identify you.🏆

What your height: 1 Foot
Do you have a tattoo if so what is it: A tattoo of myself looking at myself looking at myself.
Color of your eyes: Red

Obviously, these answers aren't correct however before blindly rushing to have fun with stuff like this it's important to make an informed decision instead of giving away personal information that could help identify you in the event of a security breach.

1622722814728.png

Security rule number 4.

Just something to be advised about. Don't want anyone to get hurt. Just be careful <3

Last edited:
Back