How should I begin my beastiality journey?

Hi. I'm a 21 year old guy, Gay, prefer to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, and I really love animals, like to the point where I'd take in a dog knot or a pig's corkscrew like dick in a heartbeat, but I have no experience in this situation. I'd love to have advice for how to begin my Beastiality journey and what steps I can take to be the perfect mate for all the animals that want me. Anything is appreciated. Thanx- PVX🐾

Ps, I am mesmerized by how a dog dick looks, I'd love to start at this point.

There are dozens of guides here. You even found the right section, just don't be lazy and read it. And welcome, btw.

Reactions: pes
There are dozens of guides here. You even found the right section, just don't be lazy and read it. And welcome, btw.

Of course and your welcome. The one question I've had since I discovered Beastiality in 2004 is this: is this: if Beastiality is illegal in most countries, why is it so exhilarating to think about your furry friends knotting up inside of you? Is there any way to experience this without getting caught by someone??

-PVX🐾

<<<<Never forget this >>>>
Never get a dog just for SEX

Nah, I see dogs as my equal. To live with them and keep them happy is always what makes me happy. But to see my true lover as a dog, is what makes me the happiest. It may include some sex but not every waking moment.

Back