How often does your Canine lover get a Blowjob?

this is the only thing I ever managed to do with a dog, although for the time he was with me he received more hand jobs, unfortunately I didn't really appreciate the taste of his semen 🥲

In the beginning it was pretty rare, he would get excited and jump around and I just didn’t have much success…I would try and it would be awkward and it just did not happen easily.

now it happens a lot, but with a twist. I typically clean him after he pulls out of me, my way of thanking him, I suckle on him and clean his cock with my mouth after he knots me.

It’s an erotic moment for us

Giving him a blow job every night or when he wants it. Getting on from either one of my 2 dogs is almost 2 to 3 times a day

In the beginning it was pretty rare, he would get excited and jump around and I just didn’t have much success…I would try and it would be awkward and it just did not happen easily.

now it happens a lot, but with a twist. I typically clean him after he pulls out of me, my way of thanking him, I suckle on him and clean his cock with my mouth after he knots me.

It’s an erotic moment for us
Like any good bitch. My 4 legged bitch used to do the same thing after I mounted her.

Back