How often can you have sex with a sex toy?

I am interested in whether frequent sex, especially anal sex for a guy can really lead to negative consequences. Maybe I'm worrying too much and I shouldn't do that.

You are referring to leakage?
No worries there! Your sphincter muscle won‘t get tired…you‘re just training it!
Thirty years of toys, plugs, cocks and fists of all sizes, often for hours and multiple times a day….never had an issue! 😉👍

It also depends on conditions: body type, pain tolerance, physical exercise, diet. There's many factors. Most of which can hinder or enhance ones sexual endurance.

Any kind of sex is an exercise to the body's point of view so a healthier body will result in more sexual stamina and pleasure.

how long did you do it every day? and how much time do you think should be spent on 1 session?
Not every day. But I guess I had too firm toys and improper lubricant and overdone it too. :D
The worst combination.
I stopped all anal activities since then, so I am not a good source of advice on this.

For beginners I'd recommend not doing it everyday. Simply cause your sphincter isn't prepared for that. It's always under stress as it naturally is. Given ample rest it will be conditioned to stretch more. It's a muscle so as it gets stronger you can do it more often.

Id also recommend changing it up. Using the same toy or size each session will prevent the flexible growth. Swapping between 3-4 different toys or sizes will allow your ass to challenge itself then do something it can handle. In return pushing the boundaries of what it can take. Also

However many peoples bodies work differently so it really takes experimentation.:gsd_wink:

For beginners I'd recommend not doing it everyday. Simply cause your sphincter isn't prepared for that. It's always under stress as it naturally is. Given ample rest it will be conditioned to stretch more. It's a muscle so as it gets stronger you can do it more often.

Id also recommend changing it up. Using the same toy or size each session will prevent the flexible growth. Swapping between 3-4 different toys or sizes will allow your ass to challenge itself then do something it can handle. In return pushing the boundaries of what it can take. Also

However many peoples bodies work differently so it really takes experimentation.:gsd_wink:
Very useful advice. I am just planning to buy 2 more dildos: 10.2in Horse Dildo and 225mm. Octopus Tentacle Sucker Anal Plug.

Back