How much time do you spend in Zoovilleforum?

How many hours do you spend in Zoovilleforum weekly?

• Total voters

Knotveryinterested

Tourist
BANNED USER
Unit: [hours/ per week] ~ in average

Only zoovilleforum.net

Mainly intended for old members. However, newcomers (who initially spend more time) can also cast their votes. Feel free to vote!
I look forward to active participation! :)

I am here all the time 😂. Probably too much for my own good, but hey it’s the only place I can be myself. I also have friends on here that I don’t communicate with any other way, so I like to be here when they are able to chat.

I'm weening myself off ZV and more live chat like on telegram. I get more productive conversations out of it and welcome likeminded members to join. I'm focusing more about supporting each other and learning about variations in our community.

I go weeks without then have a scratch to see who's about. Now things are opening again in the UK we might seek someone soecial.

been here ages and normally check in daily, so about 20 -30 mins a day.
unless I find something or someone interesting.

Other than checking for notifications, i only really check the boards about once a month, for a while it was even less.

Never really thought about it. Like most posters here it varies day-to-day and week-to-week.

I've been for months without being really active, and recently I've been more active.
I guess it depends on how much I'm busy or annoyed...

I tend to read most while im at dialysis. (5,5hrs), 3 days a week. Usually i have a private spot i can even view the occ video.

Who let yall in here?

Since your here anyway, i hope you like the fortune cookies. I spent alot of time here to make sure you have them.

sometimes we don't logon for weeks then other times 2 or 3 times a day if we are chatting with someone

Honestly usually I'm actively playing with myself while browsing here, so by that nature I can't really be spending all that much time here, a person can only masterbate for so long lol.

Back