How much time do you spend in Zoovilleforum?

How many hours do you spend in Zoovilleforum weekly?

• Total voters
Unit: [hours/ per week] ~ in average

Only zoovilleforum.net

Mainly intended for old members. However, newcomers (who initially spend more time) can also cast their votes. Feel free to vote!
I look forward to active participation! :)

DaneLover1

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I am here all the time 😂. Probably too much for my own good, but hey it’s the only place I can be myself. I also have friends on here that I don’t communicate with any other way, so I like to be here when they are able to chat.

Rottynme

ZooVille Philanthropist
I'm weening myself off ZV and more live chat like on telegram. I get more productive conversations out of it and welcome likeminded members to join. I'm focusing more about supporting each other and learning about variations in our community.

Zebby

Citizen of Zooville
I go weeks without then have a scratch to see who's about. Now things are opening again in the UK we might seek someone soecial.

Rick

Zooville Settler
been here ages and normally check in daily, so about 20 -30 mins a day.
unless I find something or someone interesting.

Macropos

Tourist
BANNED USER
Other than checking for notifications, i only really check the boards about once a month, for a while it was even less.

ScotExotic

Citizen of Zooville
When Im on a beast kick like I am now, definitely too much. When Im off it I'll go long stretches without ever logging on.

YIMBY

Tourist
Never really thought about it. Like most posters here it varies day-to-day and week-to-week.

Disanima

Citizen of Zooville
I've been for months without being really active, and recently I've been more active.
I guess it depends on how much I'm busy or annoyed...

Tayonnaise

Tourist
I tend to read most while im at dialysis. (5,5hrs), 3 days a week. Usually i have a private spot i can even view the occ video.

ZTHorse

Administrator
Staff member
Who let yall in here?

Since your here anyway, i hope you like the fortune cookies. I spent alot of time here to make sure you have them.

E

Enjoy1966

sometimes we don't logon for weeks then other times 2 or 3 times a day if we are chatting with someone