How much time between one mount and another

Boys are a little more ready to go, but session over session? *I'll* get sore. Day or two is plenty.

I've done it twice a day, but I would suggest a day gap honestly, give it some rest and don't strain yourself basically.
Yourself? Lol. I thought not to strain the animal. Dogs are ready in less than an hour if they have knotted properly the first time

I mean, he seemed ready easily more or less, But talking about twice a day for example, i actively felt the strain unlike him. Hence talking about not training oneself

This is why some of us build whole packs of dogs! When one is down resting, its the next dog's turn! You're never in want of cock when there's a pack around you.

Duty cycle is important. Same as collecting semen from breeding stock, anything needs adequate rest to replenish good healthy sperm. Bulls are the only exception I know of with the stamina to repeat over and over til the cow is out of heat. Then they're resting til the next cow goes into heat. But honestly I've seen this process wear them down; sex can become a real chore for cattle, and in bovines its all-consuming, very taxing. Its not unusual for both to go off-feed, disrupted grazing patterns, very little sleep, etc. I sense its stressful for them, however I don't interfere as that's just how they're wired. But I'm betting if I could ask, they'd probably tell me they're relieved when the heat's over! There's a lot of ag research material out there on serving capacity in bulls and acceptable ratios to cows; I don't think any of it applies to dogs.

So, in dogs, two days seems to be the rule of thumb for many of us. I've never asked a dog to encore his performance without at least that 2d buffer between sessions. For me and mine, realistically, pack dynamics being what they are and having the luxury of 'spreading the load' so to speak, my guys get a solid 3-5 day rest per dog before he's invited to mount up again, and its often closer to 5 than 3. It can be longer too depending on my own work/chore load and available time or inclination. Age, individual libido, boredom vs activity/exercise level, these are all variables too. If you're in doubt, plan on having two dogs. The benefits beyond sex are important. They have much better quality of life shared with a companion dog to keep each other occupied while you're working, and just living with their own kind in addition to us keeps them in good balance.

I mean, he seemed ready easily more or less, But talking about twice a day for example, i actively felt the strain unlike him. Hence talking about not training oneself
Ya you don't want to over do it! Get a nice knot dildo to stretch it out.

Back