How many strays have you been with/how did it go

Zero. Couldn't do that if they weren't going to have a forever home with me. However I have saved a few lost dogs from some bad situations, just from the info on their collar. The satisfaction I feel knowing I got them home safe is just as good as any sex I've ever had.

Zero. Couldn't do that if they weren't going to have a forever home with me. However I have saved a few lost dogs from some bad situations, just from the info on their collar. The satisfaction I feel knowing I got them home safe is just as good as any sex I've ever had.
Somewhat similar, found one on the side of the road, been hit. Felt terrible returning a dead dog to the house, but knew it was also the right thing. It's still hard to think about at times.

Somewhat similar, found one on the side of the road, been hit. Felt terrible returning a dead dog to the house, but knew it was also the right thing. It's still hard to think about at times.
That's very sad, I'm sorry for you and that poor pupper to have gone through that.

That's hardly what this thread is about I'd say.
For me the number is zero btw - dogs don't roam around freely here. If they did I wouldn't mind disappearing into a hedge with some if they're into me though :)

That's hardly what this thread is about I'd say.
For me the number is zero btw - dogs don't roam around freely here. If they did I wouldn't mind disappearing into a hedge with some if they're into me though :)
I'm aware, just wandered off course some.

I'm going to say 99% of members are also 0

Many zoos that I have talked to did have sex with free roaming dogs - though that's usually been a long time ago when it was still normal to let your dogs out alone. With true strays it might be harder to earn their trust though, they're often mistreated and suspicious of humans.

why strays specifically?

kinda unlikely, but i still hope the most popular number will be zero. or at least they stopped being strays after... using a homeless animal for self-gratification and then dumping them back out is despicable.
half out of curiosity and the other because some have and i want to know how it all went

Back