How many of you have been to the ER?

A

Alpha Cat

Has anyone here been to the emergency room due to a zoo sexual experience? I am curious as to any injuries some of you may have experienced as an active Zoo. Share your story. :gsd_love:

Has anyone here been to the emergency room due to a zoo sexual experience? I am curious as to any injuries some of you may have experienced as an active Zoo. Share your story. :gsd_love:
I haven't, but I unknowingly gave my dog a mild skin irritation my first time playing with him. I was 10 and had no idea dog penises stay pretty moist naturally. The vet figured he had mated and his penis stayed out a little to long.

I’ve never had any serious injuries from any zoo experiences, all of my experiences have been with female animals, and they were all willing so they were not trying to harm me. About the closest thing to an injury I can think of is getting my foot stepped on by one of the mares. But it actually happened after the fact when I was standing beside her petting her. I only had some slight bruising on my foot, nothing to go to the hospital over.

Last edited:
I have never gone to the emergency room but when I was first starting to get mounted I didn’t know that dogs had a knot. It probably was my 4th to 5th time being mounted so I was starting to really enjoy it and not have much pain, so I was able to let him just really take me. It was in the middle of the day and I thought I heard someone so I went to stand up not realizing he had started to knot in me. I ripped him out of me and it hurt like hell. It took about two to three weeks before I was healed enough for him again.

Im lucky enough that i havent had any serious injuries from zoo related stuff. A few knots pulled out too early but thats about it. I do know one friend who had to go in for blowing out his knee taking his stallion for the first time. I think he told the doctors he blew it out from jumping off the horse from riding

Oh absolutely not! When I was new to being with my male dog, I was scratched a few times, but now I keep his nails trimmed and he always seems to be careful with them too.

One of our first times he scratched my sides and it was actually a real mood killer : (

Oh absolutely not! When I was new to being with my male dog, I was scratched a few times, but now I keep his nails trimmed and he always seems to be careful with them too.

One of our first times he scratched my sides and it was actually a real mood killer : (
I once got scratched so bad as a kid that I still have the scar today as an adult.

I didn't go to the emergency room, but I once sucked off a (neutered!) GSD/Husky mix and he beat up the back of my throat with his OS (penis bone). I was really sore and swollen back there for a week or better. Even lost my voice for a day or two.

Last edited:
I have never gone to the emergency room but when I was first starting to get mounted I didn’t know that dogs had a knot. It probably was my 4th to 5th time being mounted so I was starting to really enjoy it and not have much pain, so I was able to let him just really take me. It was in the middle of the day and I thought I heard someone so I went to stand up not realizing he had started to knot in me. I ripped him out of me and it hurt like hell. It took about two to three weeks before I was healed enough for him again.
Ouch - that sounds nasty and a lesson well learned

Back