How many of you found out about this place from Reddit?

I didn't, but I have been telling other Zoophiles on Reddit about this site since late November, most of them never heard of it

I think I typed in my search engine something like 'how to have sex with a dog'
Well there ya go. Too funny -- never would've occurred to me to be so direct. ;-)
I would recommend avoiding Reddit.
It's a cesspool of degenerates and wankers! When a sex worker into zoo questions your ethics as a platform, perhaps it's time to re-evaluate, Reddit?

It was mentioned on ZTT in an early episode, so I had a name to search for. Strangely after PLF and then BF both went down I couldn't find anywhere zoo related apart from ***** and that place was no better than BF in most cases, so I was happy I eventually found ZV and ZC to get back into the community.

Guilty! Haha after they shut down the beast subreddits I didn’t think I’d ever find a spot to watch quality content and chat about it with others. SO happy I stumbled upon it in some random pervy subreddit

Stumbled on to it after a long time being away from BF AOZ etc. GlAd I found it. Now I need to reconnect with old friend from the last platforms

I don't know about that. I just tend to notice that it's kind of like a hivemind. Everyone says the same things when answering a question. There's some good, but also a lot of bad information. The moderators tend to be really insensitive and authoritarian, and many of them are 'shills' in which they are paid to push boards in a certain direction via censorship.

It's kind of like how Amazon reviews used to be. In the early days you could trust them to be authentic users that liked or disliked a product. Now, it's possible a lot of products on there have fake reviews. Companies just realized it's another tool they can use to get you to part with your money.

And then there are the folks that create fake stories and posts just for internet points. That, or outright stealing/reposting other's content.
Yeah that's a result of reddit's karma system. It strongly encourage's a hive mind.

I've commented things I've known for a fact to be true because they're things relevant to trade I work in and I'll get downvoted and called a Nazi simply for saying heat pumps are inefficient 😂

I hadn't used Beast Forum in years. I tried to access it last year but found out it got shut down after I stumbled here. I thought they were raided at first but I heard the owner of the website bailed out. Is this true?

Back