How many dogs do you want to be with?

I know what you mean. As much sorrow I know it will bring me, I don’t want my pet to outlive me. Not only will it devastate him, he will be left alone and that breaks my heart to even think about.
That concerns me too, that bothers me the whole time what if I go before my animals, they will end up in the wrong care of someone else.

I've had up to 7, very hard to care for and feed that many most rescued, as they passed away I made a point to keep the number lower! atm I have 5, 3 of which are from the original pack.

As much as I love a bed full of dogs, I got to wait for time to run its course as old dogs are even more expensive to care for as more medical issues.

And when they go it will be a deep cutting wound, as 13 years of being glued to each together :(

I can legally have 3 over the age of 6 months (there's a wide grace built in for litters).

In a year and a bit I'll have that many 😁

2 now and 1 to grow up first

One good strong dog is enough for me or any woman, if you have 2 male dogs that are used to mounting women it can get tiring, I have had this experience and while it was exciting and extremely satisfying it was very tiring, what people must be aware of is that each dog will mount again after the other dogs dismounts because each dog wants to be the last one to cum in the female and therefore his seed will be the one to continue his line

One good strong dog is enough for me or any woman, if you have 2 male dogs that are used to mounting women it can get tiring, I have had this experience and while it was exciting and extremely satisfying it was very tiring, what people must be aware of is that each dog will mount again after the other dogs dismounts because each dog wants to be the last one to cum in the female and therefore his seed will be the one to continue his line
literally not how canine reproduction works. a boy can have five other mount after him and still be father of some of the pups because the girls ovulate in waves.

i think some boys just get horny again when they see the action, like human males do. one of my boys (a neutered one) always tries to mount when i mess around with the other one. always when he sees it, never on his own "out of the blue".

Back