how many consecutive times your dog is able to fuck you?

Well... we're not training for a Marathon or anything, so I don't know if he can manage more than we already do. But on a Not-So-Busy Day, we can get in 2 maybe 3 knots with a blow job here or there... it really depends on what we are doing, where we are that day and if he is too tired from playing/exercise through out the day.
I will admit that I am still a very hypersexual person and I would love to be able to make a day of just him and I breeding all day long, I just don't want to push him too far.

I used to have a beagle.
He would usually to go for 3-5 consecutive "attempts". By attempts I mean the process of him humping me, searching for his target, and locking himself in with the knot. If we failed to have his knot inside, he usually gave it a few more mentioned attempts once he calmed himself and went to a "limp" state.
If on the other hand he was successful to knot me and stay in me, he would never go for second time, not immediately. He would lick me and himself clean and go for a rest for a few hours. On a good day, we could have repeated this like 3 times a day, but that was limited more by my schedule and aviability of privacy.

Only once. Then he'd have to rest quite a bit before being able to go at it again. Never seen a dog go at it again right after being finished with the first one.

this is my experience, in about 40 minutes he fucks me 3 or 4 times, when he finishes he walks away and then after a few minutes he comes back he licks my pussy and mounts me again, often he asks me this even 2 or 3 times a day
Sounds amazing!

I used to have a beagle.
He would usually to go for 3-5 consecutive "attempts". By attempts I mean the process of him humping me, searching for his target, and locking himself in with the knot. If we failed to have his knot inside, he usually gave it a few more mentioned attempts once he calmed himself and went to a "limp" state.
If on the other hand he was successful to knot me and stay in me, he would never go for second time, not immediately. He would lick me and himself clean and go for a rest for a few hours. On a good day, we could have repeated this like 3 times a day, but that was limited more by my schedule and aviability of privacy.
The good ol 3 golden times. So hard to achieve due schedules... Not to talk about privacy due mine suck. I'm intrigued something like this sorta happened to me with a female dog. There was just one time i could manage to have enough time and privacy and she didn't went for more than three times with around of 3-4 hours gap between them

I used to have a beagle.
Beagle in missionary position is just a lit

The good ol 3 golden times. So hard to achieve due schedules... Not to talk about privacy due mine suck. I'm intrigued something like this sorta happened to me with a female dog. There was just one time i could manage to have enough time and privacy and she didn't went for more than three times with around of 3-4 hours gap between them
Yeah, we need more of them good days

Beagle in missionary position is just a lit
Missionary never suited either of us. His natural way was a way to go and it was awesome.

this is my experience, in about 40 minutes he fucks me 3 or 4 times, when he finishes he walks away and then after a few minutes he comes back he licks my pussy and mounts me again, often he asks me this even 2 or 3 times a day
How lucky your dog is to have such a good master, more available than any bitch !

Yeah, we need more of them good days

do you think you'll get back to them? i wish i could enter in them lol. Always had lot of trouble and that actually made me think many times about quitting since i feel like i couldn't get enough privacy or time

do you think you'll get back to them? i wish i could enter in them lol. Always had lot of trouble and that actually made me think many times about quitting since i feel like i couldn't get enough privacy or time
I am positive. It might not be particularly soon, but I'll get there eventually. Especially with lack of privacy not being such issue anymore. And I wish anyone else does get to that too

Last edited by a moderator:
I am positive. It might not be particularly soon, but I'll get there eventually. Especially with lack of privacy not being such issue anymore. And I wish anyone else does get to that too

The same i wish for everyone, including myself lol. What i lack now i think about it, is about which kind of dog will i get.

Now and to keep on topic, i'd say that the Rottweiler girl i've been with could take it many times, i've been with her for like one and a half hour and she still seemed to want to continue, lol (not heat)

Two dogs have been able to keep me busy all night with a bit of a rest for them between sessions, I love how they jump on and off before a good pounding

Back