How loud do you like getting with your animals?

Hey, you never know! Just earlier this week on a forum thread, I gave someone a link to either your thread, or a post you wrote, talking about your operation and wanting people to join you. Didn't know if they were male or female, though.
Thank you. I appreciate that!

Hey, you never know! Just earlier this week on a forum thread, I gave someone a link to either your thread, or a post you wrote, talking about your operation and wanting people to join you. Didn't know if they were male or female, though.
The above said though, as far as helpers, I don't care rather the help is male or female, but I do want a girl here that would like to be bred by my stallions. Could be a GF and not just a helper, but that is not likely to happen because I am one ugly mofo.

The above said though, as far as helpers, I don't care rather the help is male or female, but I do want a girl here that would like to be bred by my stallions. Could be a GF and not just a helper, but that is not likely to happen because I am one ugly mofo.
It doesn't matter what you look like.
And on topic for the thread, I am betting you don't care how loudly they cum, right?

• Haha
Reactions: RGT
You may have kiss her to drown out her screaming

I’m currently not active but when I was I tried to be quiet because I didn’t need my parents finding me tied somewhere in the north 40
Really hot! Not many women tie solidly with a dog, especially without someone to hold them on their back. I know it depends on the dog's knot being quite wide while also not having a hugely long shaft that keeps the knot out or just partially in. So, a couple of things have to align.

I'm not sure if "north 40" is understood by other people, but it's like the phrase "back 40", for talking about the acreage furthest back from the house on a bigger piece of land.

Back