How long do I need to wait to heal properly?

DoggyPy

Tourist
So I wanted to know if anyone has any experience of how long takes the rear to heal? specifically arround the sphincter. Just to put anyone in context, as a safe measure I always stretch myself with a knotted toy, and I think I played way too much arround it. So later that night when I went to the bathroom I saw quite a bit of blood. It's been 4 days since I tried to do stuff with my canine partner again, and as always when I was streaching myself(this time without the knotted part) I saw a bit of blood again so I wasn't fully healed there. It's weird because it doesn't hurt or feel different, it just bleeds a little bit. So here is my question again.

How long does it usually takes to fully heal myself? o_O

I sometimes hurt myself in the same way with a dildo. Getting carried away a bit too much. :D
A week was enough for me, you can also combine that with hemorrhoid gel or those little things you shove in there for the same purpose. They are made to help with healing similar problems after all.

are you sure it's not just hemorrhoids acting up? i apparently have those and similarly to you nothing hurts or feels different... just a bit of blood on the toilet paper from time to time.
btw, why are you stretching yourself?
those little things you shove in there for the same purpose
also known as suppository?

are you sure it's not just hemorrhoids acting up? i apparently have those and similarly to you nothing hurts or feels different... just a bit of blood on the toilet paper from time to time.
btw, why are you stretching yourself?

also known as suppository?
Yes, those micro dildos.

why are you stretching yourself?
My dog is kinda big and I am not the biggiest man
just hemorrhoids acting up?
I doubt it, never had then, and I got knotted once before and it there wasn't any blood at all. And I don't know but hemorrhoids aren't supposed to hurt like hell? In my case it really doesn't hurt, thats why I'm not sure when I'll be healed, I just don't feel anything different but the last time I tried to stretch myself a little I already saw some stains of blood even though it didn't hurt or feel different

last time I had an issue I could feel the spot with a finger and it took about a month and a half for it to go away.
I'm gonna try to find the spot, but I don't really feel it, and as I said plenty of times it doesn't hurt so is even harder to find the spot lol

I'm gonna try to find the spot, but I don't really feel it, and as I said plenty of times it doesn't hurt so is even harder to find the spot lol
might an issue farther inside, id just make sure you take it easy cuts and tears in that area can take a long time to heal

Back