how long between anal

sjaaktabak

Tourist
hello there,

i love to play with my big toys and after i always wait a couple of days to a week to let everything heal if necessary and to let it get back into shape before i go again. i was wondering if there are other people who use a cooling down time or who do it everyday, and if so are there any risks in doing anal everyday?

I would assume there are risks to doing it every day, I have not done it everyday so I wouldn't know. Personally I wait 2/3 days just because that's how my time works out.

I can play with the smaller to average ones everyday. If I use the bigger one (30cm circumference) I have to give it a rest for 2 to 3 days. They have to be lubed up well.

Guess it depends on alot. How big your toys are, how long the session last, and how big you naturally are lol(not all buttholes are the same size) But me personally if I used my actual BIG toys like the xl chance I'd usually have to give it a break for a bit because it would noticeably stretch my ass for a bit and other toys wouldn't be quite as fun. But if you want your hole to be able to more easily accommodate horse cock level stuff then I don't exactly see the harm in not taking breaks as long as your lubing and not pushing your limits to much.

It depends on my mood. When I'm really horny I play with my large size toys pain free. but when I'm horny and not in the mood stretching becomes a burden. One day out of the blue I jumped to my largest toys no warm up nor problem.

Back