How I felt about her put into words in case I ever forget.

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
How did she look like and feel like to me? Well I will answer this as a reminder to myself as well anyone else reading this.

Everyday I bedded with her I never really saw her as a dog instead I seen just another point of view accepting me into her presence.

Every interaction made me nervous like each time was my first time feeling when I felt each touch as she matched mine with ease. I vowed to protect her being as she did for me those couple occasions.

Even these days I can only hope to meet her again in a different form in this life or the next. The fiery yet calm blue flames we lit as we formed our union never felt more true then anything I ever experienced.

My only wish was being able to produce pups with her even if it was impossible. There are days where I regretted some things but the main thing I regretted early is I never met her beautiful personality sooner. For all I've been through with her she deserves the world for now I walk it alone for now stuck into my lustful mind.

You never know who's your soulmate in your life in all matters of form. Sexual spiritual physical emotional. Take a look next to you could they be the one you're looking forward to fill the void. Whoever the individual is be sure to see and thank them everyday. I told her each day thanks for being my girl as well as my friend.

After Writing this she no longer gives me any lust as I watched our passion on my videos instead it's filled with a desire to be whole with her. In this life or the next I hope to see her again.

Last edited:
Wow that's beautiful, seems like you truly had a special bond.
She was my one and only I never seen her like I seen any other canine.

What made her unique was the fact of her trauma and how she grew along and acknowledged everything and turned herself around from a feralish pitbull with small social skills to a "hey look at him he's important to me" kind of look every time she sees me. You would have to live it to know what to know exactly her traits

That's also why I prefer saving a life instead of making a new one (adopting preferably a unaltered dog since nature designed them that way vs getting from birth).

However altered or not I won't reject it if they are in need. They still have a point of view no matter how much they are cut so it's best to have that point of view live as prosperous as possible.

Well done, you obviously did a fantastic job with her, its amazing how you can turn them round giving a lot of love and understanding isnt it?
Some people give up to easily on rescues sometimes, think there gonna be an easy fix, but call it a day when they realise what works involved.
All the work you put in is rewarded by "the look" everyday, may not seem much to some folk, bet youl agree its best payment ever.
Hope you pick up some other unlucky hound again and turn its life around.

She was my one and only I never seen her like I seen any other canine.

What made her unique was the fact of her trauma and how she grew along and acknowledged everything and turned herself around from a feralish pitbull with small social skills to a "hey look at him he's important to me" kind of look every time she sees me. You would have to live it to know what to know exactly her traits

That's also why I prefer saving a life instead of making a new one (adopting preferably a unaltered dog since nature designed them that way vs getting from birth).

However altered or not I won't reject it if they are in need. They still have a point of view no matter how much they are cut so it's best to have that point of view live as prosperous as possible.
I will agree this is my reasoning as well behind why I much prefer to adopt animals over buying them as puppies from breeders and such and I've never even gone out of my way necessarily to adopt and save any of the animals I have had but just sort of ended up with them along the way and gave everything I could to make them better in life all of the dogs I have now would have been dead many years ago if it wasn't for me and my father's intervention on their lives and I thank them dearly for the effect they've had on ours and it's just a deeply rewarding feeling special when you look back on everything to have given these animals a second chance at life

Back