How get dog to mount

How old is he?
Have you always been just jerking him off using your hands?
Does he have any health issues that might make mounting painful or uncomfortable?

I mean, all dogs are different so I imagine people will have trouble giving any exact advice. But... I managed it in the same way I teach my dog anything, just be gentle and don't get frustrated if it takes a while. If anything it's easier to train than most other things cause it comes with it's own reward.

They either chose to mount or chose not to. If they don't mount that's their choice. God in my decades of being online I've seen so many posts along these lines, desperate people seeking advice or methods when the answer has already been given to them by their dog. (Reluctance to mount is saying NO)

Far to many posts to count. On here and other forums. Bribing a dog with treats to get them to mount you is not something that should be encouraged. It's something someone with zero experience in the sexuality does because some fetish absorbed asshat suggested it was a good idea once upon a time because fido wouldn't lick their junk. I'm gonna say this again.

LOUD enough for the people in the back. Suggesting anyone should try to "train a dog for sex" is only giving society more reason to hate on our orientation. Ammunition to suggest that we all groom dogs. When a huge majority of us are completely against the idea. If you really want to be a zoo. I mean truly. Respect your dogs free will to decide what they want. If that is JUST an occasional handjob then, congratulations, enjoy that atleast and accept it may be the only sexual thing you guys do together. I said what I said

I find playing with dogs often helps them feel comfortable and can frequently help put them in the mood.

Bribing a dog with treats to get them to mount you is not something that should be encouraged. It's something someone with zero experience in the sexuality does because some fetish absorbed asshat suggested it was a good idea once upon a time because fido wouldn't lick their junk. I'm gonna say this again.

LOUD enough for the people in the back. Suggesting anyone should try to "train a dog for sex" is only giving society more reason to hate on our orientation. Ammunition to suggest that we all groom dogs. When a huge majority of us are completely against the idea. If you really want to be a zoo. I mean truly. Respect your dogs free will to decide what they want. If that is JUST an occasional handjob then, congratulations, enjoy that atleast and accept it may be the only sexual thing you guys do together. I said what I said
Thanks.
What I was going to suggest is that if you are jerking a dog often, then he may not be horny enough to try anything else. Because my dog does not mount if he is not horny enough, but he will demand some sheath massage since it still feels nice.

Our older dog didn't need any encouragement at all to mount. The younger boy did. What we found that worked really well for him was was to use our hands to get him excited then for my wife to lay back on the couch with her ass and pussy off the the seat. She would have him standing between her legs then after I stimulated him for just long enough for his hips to thrust she called him up on her and she pulled him up tight. I reached up through his legs and as soon as I touched him he started humping. He quickly found her wet pussy and then he new what to do from there. It was very effective for us.

I agree that trying the hands first. Just need him to understand what he has to do. Also dogs see the world through their nose so smell helps. CUm is good.

Paraphilia, not orientation.
If you go rigidly from dictionary definition you might be technically correct, but there is also how language is used which is constantly changing, however you need to be very careful when correcting someone in relation to how "they" see things when it comes to self identification and sexuality.

For example I've always used "orientation" myself, as my orientation is what I'm sexually attracted too, ie: animals of either gender, but mostly male animals.

Where as Paraphilia is defined as "A condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities."
1) My sexual attraction to animals is not a "condition" which would indicate it needs treatment to be controlled or cured.
2) My sexual desire toward my animal partners is not abnormal, it's perfectly normal for me I've always been this way.
3) It is only extreme and dangerous if you do stupid things, in the same way someone just attracted to humans might do stupid things, by say getting drunk and going home with someone they don't know and having unprotected sex.

But given the word paraphillia peaked a few years back and it's use is on the decline, in 20 years none of this is likely to matter one way or the other in any case.

If you go rigidly from dictionary definition you might be technically correct, but there is also how language is used which is constantly changing, however you need to be very careful when correcting someone in relation to how "they" see things when it comes to self identification and sexuality.

For example I've always used "orientation" myself, as my orientation is what I'm sexually attracted too, ie: animals of either gender, but mostly male animals.

Where as Paraphilia is defined as "A condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities."
1) My sexual attraction to animals is not a "condition" which would indicate it needs treatment to be controlled or cured.
2) My sexual desire toward my animal partners is not abnormal, it's perfectly normal for me I've always been this way.
3) It is only extreme and dangerous if you do stupid things, in the same way someone just attracted to humans might do stupid things, by say getting drunk and going home with someone they don't know and having unprotected sex.

But given the word paraphillia peaked a few years back and it's use is on the decline, in 20 years none of this is likely to matter one way or the other in any case.
I think paraphilia is a correct term, since, zoophilic behaviour is abnormal, like, fuck, I know i'm abnormal, and i'm fine with it, but what is normal and fine for us, it's not for the rest of humanity. In a normal human perception, zoophilia is seen at the same level as pedophilia, just think on how you see pedophilia and necrophilia, and you'll know what is the perception of Zoophilia, I think is pretty important that we accept that, accept that we are not normal human beings, we perceive live in another way, and even tho we agree with anti-zoophilic people on some things like animal abuse, and we do care about animals, It's not normal engaging in bestiality, and yes, having sex with animals is bestiality, not all zoophilics engage in bestiality and not everyone that engages in bestiality is zoophilic, and it's abnormal behaviour, and creating romantic bonds with animals is also abnormal behaviour at least for the moment. And I think, in order to get to know us better, and be ok with who we are, we have to accept that.

I do agree however that I was a bit to harsh, and I'm sorry for that, I didn't have to. I felt that op was sharing his problem genuinely, and that she responded a bit rude:
because some fetish absorbed asshat suggested it was a good idea once upon a time because fido wouldn't lick their junk.

I do think you have to train your dog for sex, it has to be that way, not forcing him, obviously, but making him understand you can be in his sexual spectrum, is training, and it's not wrong letting him know that, and it's not wrong to teach him how to mount a human female, since is something they're not used nor made to, if you want to get mounted by him, you have to teach him how, and you have to guide him, and that's called training, and as long nothing is forced or abusive, that's okay. Some dogs may find it easier or more natural, and some others you have to give them some help.

Know, apart from that, you're right, probably in 20 years Zoophilia won't be seen as a paraphilia anymore since studies have shown that people's zoophilic behaviour is increasing year by year, now being a 5% of girls engaging in a sexual act with an animal, and 8% of mens, that's a lot of people, and the people who are interested is even larger, and it's growing up like really fast, last year I think it was something like 3% for girls and %5 percent for men, which is a huge increase. And obviously those statistics are even larger than that, since, these were voluntary confessions, I don't it'll never get to 50% percent of the population, but like 20% I find it to be quite realistic.

Again, I apologize for my words, really, I'll be more empathic next time, I'm really sorry. Take care. And I hope we can get along.

I think paraphilia is a correct term, since, zoophilic behaviour is abnormal, like, fuck, I know i'm abnormal, and i'm fine with it, but what is normal and fine for us, it's not for the rest of humanity. In a normal human perception, zoophilia is seen at the same level as pedophilia, just think on how you see pedophilia and necrophilia, and you'll know what is the perception of Zoophilia, I think is pretty important that we accept that, accept that we are not normal human beings, we perceive live in another way, and even tho we agree with anti-zoophilic people on some things like animal abuse, and we do care about animals, It's not normal engaging in bestiality, and yes, having sex with animals is bestiality, not all zoophilics engage in bestiality and not everyone that engages in bestiality is zoophilic, and it's abnormal behaviour, and creating romantic bonds with animals is also abnormal behaviour at least for the moment. And I think, in order to get to know us better, and be ok with who we are, we have to accept that.

I do agree however that I was a bit to harsh, and I'm sorry for that, I didn't have to. I felt that op was sharing his problem genuinely, and that she responded a bit rude:

I do think you have to train your dog for sex, it has to be that way, not forcing him, obviously, but making him understand you can be in his sexual spectrum, is training, and it's not wrong letting him know that, and it's not wrong to teach him how to mount a human female, since is something they're not used nor made to, if you want to get mounted by him, you have to teach him how, and you have to guide him, and that's called training, and as long nothing is forced or abusive, that's okay. Some dogs may find it easier or more natural, and some others you have to give them some help.

Know, apart from that, you're right, probably in 20 years Zoophilia won't be seen as a paraphilia anymore since studies have shown that people's zoophilic behaviour is increasing year by year, now being a 5% of girls engaging in a sexual act with an animal, and 8% of mens, that's a lot of people, and the people who are interested is even larger, and it's growing up like really fast, last year I think it was something like 3% for girls and %5 percent for men, which is a huge increase. And obviously those statistics are even larger than that, since, these were voluntary confessions, I don't it'll never get to 50% percent of the population, but like 20% I find it to be quite realistic.

Again, I apologize for my words, really, I'll be more empathic next time, I'm really sorry. Take care. And I hope we can get along.
We're cool, I simply wanted to point out we don't all see the world the same way nor use the same language or choice of words to speak about the same thing. I mean just look at the whole Zoophile vs Zoosexual debate, some people prefer the first term while others' prefer the second, but at the end of the day, the dog happily humping my brains out only cares that he's having fun and I show him through my actions inside and outside of the bedroom, that I love him from nose to tail tip, not what arbitrary word I use to describe myself and why I want to bring him pleasure sexually.

The comment you were replying to was heavier handed than it possibly could have been so I do understand what your saying there.

I would pose this question though, if we are all individuals and no two people (or animals for that matter) are the same, then what is "normal"? :gsd_wink: We live in an analogue world, you can be a little of something, so it's not necessarily a binary thing, I mean sure there are statistical commonalities in the data, but as with all statistics it's best not to take them completely at face value unless you've faked them yourself. Accurate figures on things like sexuality rely on people being honest for valid reporting for where they fit in the grand scheme, otherwise it's just garbage in garbage out.

Suggesting anyone should try to "train a dog for sex" is only giving society more reason to hate on our orientation.
Eh, would say that depends how you define training. If you need to train him in a way where it is clear he is not doing it of his own will, or is doing it for a reward (seperate from the mounting itself) then sure, that's awful.
But as much as mine eventually mounted me of his own free will, it still took some time to let him figure out that he could in the first place, and how, and how it was more comfortable, you could still refer to that as training (which is also what I meant with "training" in my earlier post)

Luna just training the 2 new Ridgebacks.. last steps before graduation day. One already mounts perfectly himself.. but still very nervous when searching. Other is 1-2 trainings behind. I post the pic to show the little you need to protect knees and getting scratched.
View attachment 338264
you feed your dogs one piece of kibble per day or something?

A female dog is not a human.
For example dogs that are used to be jerked off, may learn to not put any effort into it when you literally do all the work for them. :D
That’s interesting. I didn’t know or think about that.

Let's take a look at a greyhound, a breed bred specifically to run, it's what they do.
ItalianGreyhound-FeaturedImage.jpg

Can you see her ribs and spine? Can you see her hip and shoulder bones? No. Because she's been fed and has mass on her bones. Mass which by the way is called muscle, which allows her to run.

Our older dog didn't need any encouragement at all to mount. The younger boy did. What we found that worked really well for him was was to use our hands to get him excited then for my wife to lay back on the couch with her ass and pussy off the the seat. She would have him standing between her legs then after I stimulated him for just long enough for his hips to thrust she called him up on her and she pulled him up tight. I reached up through his legs and as soon as I touched him he started humping. He quickly found her wet pussy and then he new what to do from there. It was very effective for us.
Thanks for the advice

Each breed, and each dog is different...as well as the chemistry between their human partners...You just have to experiment and see their reactions, it is almost certain that they will ride you sooner or later...May it be with joy....:):):)

Back