How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

It depends ... I have two lovers ....
If I am in a room with the door closed and they are outside the room one is coaxing as if he is in pain and the other growls and barks softly ...
If we are together they walk around me and smell me in the pussy area and try to lick it .... they are very explicit ...
It's probably because they want to take care of their mommy!

my dogs used to come in my room at night (I was still at my parents house at this time).
Wanting me to pet him.
And sometime, he will look straight at me and starting humping over me.
That was what I may call the signal.
Some nights I just had to start wanking. he may lick and then hump.

I don't have a dog, but I hope I can speak regarding my horse.
He just comes right out and says, "I want my cumload all over your body, my hot slut. Btw, I love you so much!"
If, for example, I'm sitting down, busy with something, he says that by moving alongside me and nudging at me with his flank.
If I stay busy, he does it again. It's hard to ignore a 1,200 pound nudge, and I would never get up and walk away from him.
That would hurt his feelings, and I will never, ever do that.

All dogs seek it out with a behavior that's not hard to understand if your aware how they communicate: even if their personalities, temperament, etc may differ it's all the same cues throughout the species, it's a shared language for them simply put: although most non-zoos would try to argue that a dog cant ask for sexual contact from humans, and try to assume we can't translate what they want with the right knowledge.

They can never consent verbally, duh: making that as conditional like you would with human courtship is unsound and illogical. to project 'verbal' anything on a situation that's different in circumstances of communication makes no sense. They're not human! but that doesn't make them incapable of communication altogether. But if one really wants to make verbal agreement a requirement for sex then I guess a human that is mute or doesn't speak a certain language cant express obvious arousal through body language. Right? Wrong. After all it exists in all mammals. Fact :gsd_eyeroll:

Any one ever who has owned a dog knows they can express desires, as well as their personal preferences. If you doubt that then you really do underestimate the intelligence of animals

Masturbation is part of normal sexual behavior for both altered (spayed or neutered) and intact dogs. Both male and female dogs mount other dogs, people and objects, and will continue with that behavior if not scolded for it simply because it feels arousing to them.

Most people don’t realize that humping behavior isn’t limited to intact male dogs or 'dominant' behavior, nor that neutered males can achieve erections just like intact males and can show interest in sex even without their gonads. SEXUALLY MOTIVATED MOUNTING and masturbation are usually accompanied by “flirtatious” body language and friendly courtship behavior (tail up and waging, or held in a comfortable normal relaxed stance, might be accompanied by broad full strokes {low but not tucked}, ears rotated backward {not pinned back flat}, licking and pawing. Bowing {big stretch 😊} is also a direct indication that a dog is comfortable in a situation and inviting you to continue. As well as Tail flagging, sheath erections {accompanied by urge to mount} and even sudden panting not due to temp or exercise can be signs of obvious arousal. Etc) and is not accompanied by any dominant or tense stress related body language.

Rule of thumb for newbies: If you can't determine a dogs body language efficiently; without any doubts in your ability too do so or if they are not making an obvious direct move on you. Don't attempt sex. Especially don't attempt sexual contact if you try to stroke a dog and they don't respond with humping at all to your advances. 10 times out of 10 that means they are not interested! I can not stress the importance of knowing k9 body language thoroughly since its the only way bestial/human consent is POSSIBLE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Female. When sat on the sofa, will lay across your lap or even sit on your crotch, usually right at the best part of the film that you are trying to watch. 🙄
Or back herself up between your legs.
Or even just lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs.
They are not daft, they know what they are doing.
Do they actually back themselves up between your legs like that?? Like rub their pussy against your cock?

Current canine lover is pretty straightforward, he will usually drive his snout into my rear, or my crotch, but most of the time my ass is where he is going. If he is really excited he will paw at me. He has never shown this in public, only when we are at home. I cannot think of a time I have denied him which I know reinforces his desire, but it is mine also!

Current canine lover is pretty straightforward, he will usually drive his snout into my rear, or my crotch, but most of the time my ass is where he is going. If he is really excited he will paw at me. He has never shown this in public, only when we are at home. I cannot think of a time I have denied him which I know reinforces his desire, but it is mine also!
Yep. My guy gets really frisky and playful. He jumps on me. He noses me hard in the butt, and he licks my dick through my pants.

He will crawl under my computer desk while I am working and start nosing my butt between my legs (as I sit in my computer chair). I have a pretty small desk against a wall. He has to really squeeze himself in there. Lol.

In my experience there are two categories of males and this is how they signal.

Passive non-dominate males.... Will put their forepaws on your body, especially on your legs and stand, panting, demanding attention. If you are sitting on a chair they put their forepaws on the chair instead. They get excited and scratch at you with their paws to hold your attention. If you extend your hand they put their sheath into it. You can make a game of it. Push them away, but again they will put their sheath in your hand. Except for the sheath part, a normal person wouldn't know what the dog is asking for.

Dominate males... First they stare, then they start licking you, obviously buttering you up in a way that is uncharacteristic of their normal temperament. Ignore, then they will put whatever parts of your body they can between their front two legs to keep your attention. Continue to ignore, then they will start doing things like humping legs and arms. They'll alternate between licking and trying to hump. Anyone could tell the dog is trying to screw you.

When my dog is in the mood he start bumping his snot at my crotch and follows me around more. We have managed to train him so he never tries to hump/jump you even if I'm naked on the floor, he needs to hear an OK to start the session. He also have this cute thing he does every now and then where he drags his blanket out of his sleeping area to the room where we do the fucking and it's so cute :love:

The only time my girl truly shows she wants sex is during heat, and i can only tell when i pet her, because if i go anywhere near her hind quarters, she lifts her tail as high as it will go and contracts her vagina up and down. And if i touch it, shes off on a thrusting fit that only ends when she cums.
Can you pls record it next time never seen a female dog cum

Usually, my female Newfoundland will part her tail with her rump facing me, look back at me, and even sometimes back into me. She does sometimes do this on her own, especially in heat. But most of the time I'll be petting and rubbing her lower back and she'll start to do this. A lot of times I'm not even trying to engage her in sex, her lower back and her chest are her two favorite spots to be pet. But I guess a nice rub-a-dub-dub feels relaxing and sensual to her. When she's horny she lets me know!
That’s sweet, Floofie. I wish I had a girl like her.

Female. When sat on the sofa, will lay across your lap or even sit on your crotch, usually right at the best part of the film that you are trying to watch. 🙄
Or back herself up between your legs.
Or even just lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs.
They are not daft, they know what they are doing.
I guess she wasn’t that interested in the film. :)

Back