How does Miss Beast have sex with horses and survive.

Vontese

Lurker
I'm familiar with Miss Beast or Mistress Beast and her videos with horses is nothing short of amazing.

But a male horse can weigh between 900 and 2500 pounds and have penises that average around 18 inches. How does she take an 18 inch penis in her vagina with a between 900 and 2500 pounds of thrust without seriously injuring herself or worse.

I'm a bisexual male and I once had sex with a man who stood 6' 8" tall and had a legitimate 10 inch penis. I took a 2 hour anal fucking from him in which I passed out twice and was bed ridden for a day and a half.

She takes 18 inch horse cocks like a champ, including an internal cumshot and walks away like it's nothing. She's a middle aged woman.

I'm familiar with Miss Beast or Mistress Beast and her videos with horses is nothing short of amazing.

But a male horse can weigh between 900 and 2500 pounds and have penises that average around 18 inches. How does she take an 18 inch penis in her vagina with a between 900 and 2500 pounds of thrust without seriously injuring herself or worse.
First and foremost, she's not alone; her camera guy was her safety net. Secondly, not all horses are built alike in that department... and most of hers were rather small....horses, not ponies, but narragansetts and other small breeds. The surfaces she lies on are moveable, which takes up the shock somewhat...third, camera lenses and angles make a big difference...you are seeing what she wants you to see...and the two were very good at it....its not fake, but it IS under control. Add to this that she's been doing this stuff for maybe 20 years....she KNOWS when somethings gonna split, rip or pop....
No one of these factors is gonna make it possible, but taken all together, it works fir her....the Camera guy passed about six years ago....and the market's blown, of course, so shes not likely to be seen on that scale, but heres hoping she'll make some new flicks occasionally....

Last edited:
First and foremost, she's not alone; her camera guy was her safety net. Secondly, not all horses are built alike in that department... and most of hers were rather small....horses, not ponies, but narragansetts and snall breeds. The surfaces she lies on are moveable, which takes up the shock somewhat...third, camera lenses and angles

Thanks, I did not know these things and that really clears things up for me.

Also it doesn't make her sex videos any less impressive..

Mistress Beast never had sex with a full-size stallion. This black stallion and black-white stallion, these were big ponies.

The main difference between a horse and a pony is height. An equine that measures 14 hands, 2 inches at the withers is considered a horse, whereas those that fall below this threshold are known as ponies.

Mistress Beast was once injured by Pooka(the little cream-colored miniature stallion from the Horsecore videos).

Thx for the reply

What was the extent of the injury.

She condition herself to take the length and width. Most of the horses weight tension bf on his hind legs.

Mostly, people just don't take the full length.
Yep, that pretty much explains it. We can see in lots of the other vids besides Mistress Beast's vids that the women take in about 7 to 8 inches. Sometimes 9 inches briefly in the first couple of thrusts, maybe, before the cock head flares. Then it's in that 6 to 8 inch range of depth.

Sometimes they roll with the punches so to speak, at least a little bit. This can be noticed more on the vids of sissi. She moves her hips with the stallions a little to lessen the the deepest length of the thrust ever so slightly.

I'm a bisexual male and I once had sex with a man who stood 6' 8" tall and had a legitimate 10 inch penis. I took a 2 hour anal fucking from him in which I passed out twice and was bed ridden for a day and a half.

She takes 18 inch horse cocks like a champ, including an internal cumshot and walks away like it's nothing. She's a middle aged woman.
With a beautiful pussy. Mature women are amazing

Who is horsecore girl?
Any links to vids?
She was with the same ponies as Mistress Beast, except that she was with a sorrel stud that looked like a small Arabian or Welsh, in one of her vids, and Misttress Beast never was with that one.

On the other hand, Mistress Beast was with that stout black and white shetland pony several times, and that one was never with the horsecore girl.

The black mini and the little palomino mini mounted both of them. So did that bigger large pony that was maybe a brown.

The vagina doesn't end with a solid wall, most of the interior being muscle lining, ligaments as well as other surprisingly stretchy tissues, it isn't really impossible. You need training however. Just like immediately gooing for the widest girth in anal, if you aren't adjusted and ready, it will definitely hurt or kill you. While there are definitely some horses which just cannot be taken freely as far as I'm aware, if you have a physique for it ( your own size definitely matters in this regard, and I definitely thank my height at around 6 feet for being able to handle the sizes I can).

I raised my stallion from when he was a foal, and hence he is also very familiar with me. Being able to teach your horse how to be careful during vaginal or anal is key to training your body safely. You won't have to deal with your horse making neigh panicked thrusting nor putting all his weight onto you if you've been working with him multiple times a week from when he got mature enough and all the way till he is a fully grown stallion.

First and foremost, she's not alone; her camera guy was her safety net. Secondly, not all horses are built alike in that department... and most of hers were rather small....horses, not ponies, but narragansetts and other small breeds. The surfaces she lies on are moveable, which takes up the shock somewhat...third, camera lenses and angles make a big difference...you are seeing what she wants you to see...and the two were very good at it....its not fake, but it IS under control. Add to this that she's been doing this stuff for maybe 20 years....she KNOWS when somethings gonna split, rip or pop....
No one of these factors is gonna make it possible, but taken all together, it works fir her....the Camera guy passed about six years ago....and the market's blown, of course, so shes not likely to be seen on that scale, but heres hoping she'll make some new flicks occasionally....
I really doubt she will ever make videos again. Don't think she has in like a decade. Feels that way anyways.

Her Camera guy passed about six years ago. Id guess itd be really hard to trust a new one. It may also be that he owned the farm, so she might have lost access. I believe shes a member here.

This thread does have some nonsense in it, both as posts, and as quotes from a banned member who delights in stirring up trouble, and has a particular need to appear knowledgeable about things he hasnt a clue about. Be aware.

Remember too, regardless of what you read....Stallions are inherently dangerous. They bite, they kick, and they outweigh a human. They have big feet. Getting stepped on hurts. Trust me.
Take it slow, if you must take it at all.

Last edited:
Her Camera guy passed about four years ago. Id guess itd be really hard to trust a new one. It may also be that he owned the farm, so she might have lost access. I believe shes a member here.

This thread does have some nonsense in it, both as posts, and as quotes from a banned member who delights in stirring up trouble, and has a particular need to appear knowledgeable about things he hasnt a clue about. Be aware.

Remember too, regardless of what you read....Stallions are inherently dangerous. They bite, they kick, and they outweigh a human. They have big feet. Getting stepped on hurts. Trust me.
Take it slow, if you must take it at all.
Taking it slow is really the only option no matter how much you want to take.

Figuratively. Many eager people become over-eager as they find their fantasy might be possible. They push to find ways of making what should be left in that fantasy, for most of them, happen. Pushing too hard too fast gets people hurt. Or worse.

Figuratively. Many eager people become over-eager as they find their fantasy might be possible. They push to find ways of making what should be left in that fantasy, for most of them, happen. Pushing too hard too fast gets people hurt. Or worse.
I wouldn't quite say its figuratively. From my own experience, even after having played with my horse for years, I still manage to get myself hurt just because I cut corners in preparing for it, which I'm still recovering from. If anything relevant to this forum needs to be handled a literal mindset akin to that of carefully and thoroughly preparing a complicated surgery, let it be anything involving taking on a stallion.

Back