How do you turn on your dog to have sex with you for the first time

The tourist

Tourist
So I was wondering how do you turn on your dog to fuck you because I tried jerking him off a little but probably I wasn't doing it right

How old IS your dog? And, id he intact or neutered?
I don't know how exacly old he is because I resqued him after someone dropped him by the side of the road but he is with us for about a year now but he looks like he already have 1 year or so I guess he has 2 years

and yes he's intact

Young-ish, but fully mature and not a puppy is what I was attempting to learn. Constantly amazed at the number of people who think dogs are just automatically sex toys as soon as they reach a given height. And, I'm not even going into the neutered dog lunacy.............

Honestly, it's dicey. Every dog is different and him getting the memo is a bit of a crapshoot as far as when. Some dogs are more sexual than others, among other things.

Stroking the sheath on *most* dogs is not ever gonna do it. Go behind his knot (it's not swollen but IS pronounced enough to detect) and use a thumb and forefinger to firmly, but gently stroke him there. That will get him humping, out, and hard (not fully hard most time, but noticeably more hard). If HE doesn't eject his cock all the way out, slide his sheath back behind the knot manually. DO NOT get him hard while his not is in his sheath, that hurts him, the sheath isn't designed for a full on swollen knot.

Try getting naked , or at least the important parts and play with him a bit , i don't mean his penis , roll around tease him a bit then get on your hands n knees , put your ass in his face and the second he shows interest run away a bit, tease him and play as you would with any lover but also show him you are the submissive bitch in heat. He will get the idea before long and you wont even have to jerk him off ;)

Full on play without restrictions from me then it goes into posture/intent/body language It's more of an opportunity I provide than something I dictate, Use signals like the same room/clothing or lack there of then they associate certain things with playtime and it won't come up when it shouldn't.

Try getting naked , or at least the important parts and play with him a bit , i don't mean his penis , roll around tease him a bit then get on your hands n knees , put your ass in his face and the second he shows interest run away a bit, tease him and play as you would with any lover but also show him you are the submissive bitch in heat. He will get the idea before long and you wont even have to jerk him off ;)
That has worked for me. I've also played some mild dominance games, but that can be dangerous. You need to know the dog well to do that. Switch from dominant to submissive, and he may get a little rivalry going and want to nail you. Either way, it'll be completely his idea if it happens, and will likely be easier for him emotionally.

Smell may work, but not always. If the smell isn't fresh, good luck.

If you give a dog great handjobs, he may not want more.

My dog started licking my dick by itself. After that I put honey on my dick and in 2-3 weeks she learned what to do with my dick.

Back