How do you prefer to sleep???

usually on my right side hugging a small pillow. Also in my underwear. Its too hot to sleep with clothes on and its also restricting

How do I prefer to sleep??? Naked, on my side while humping a body pillow, and my dog curled next to me. ;)

So I'm laying here in bed trying to fall asleep when a thought popped into my head. How do you prefer to sleep and why???
Example
I like to sleep naked because I feel constricted if I wear pjs plus I like giving my partner the ability to fondle me while I sleep. It has lead to many great ways of being woken up.
Same here.. always nude.. a bra is just notcomfy to have to wear when u sleep on ur belly lol

So I'm laying here in bed trying to fall asleep when a thought popped into my head. How do you prefer to sleep and why???
Example
I like to sleep naked because I feel constricted if I wear pjs plus I like giving my partner the ability to fondle me while I sleep. It has lead to many great ways of being woken up.
naked on my back legs spread so the boys are free. I turn on either side several times per night and no clothing makes it easier

I usually only have my panties on because I am scared that a spider might crawl inside and lay eggs.
I know it's absolutely stupid and unreal, but I had this fear since my childhood hahaha.
Pajamas are too hot even though I have 4 pairs of them but never use them even since my room is in the attic where all the heat gathers.

I usually only have my panties on because I am scared that a spider might crawl inside and lay eggs.
I know it's absolutely stupid and unreal, but I had this fear since my childhood hahaha.
Pajamas are too hot even though I have 4 pairs of them but never use them even since my room is in the attic where all the heat gathers.
Hahaha, you sound really cute. ;)

Back