How do you know which breed is best for you?

imSoSorry

Tourist
I want to have a doggo UwU

But I don't know which one to choose ;-;

I know that there are several articles on the internet about this but I think that probably none of them will include the sexual/loving partner factor.

I can't stay with a dog for so long and say, "I don't think this dog is the best for me" and return it to the kennel.

Last edited:

I know that there are several articles on the internet about this but I think that probably none of them will include the sexual/loving partner factor.

I can't keep a dog for so long and say: "I don't think that this dog is the best for me" and give him back to the kernel.
To be honest if you did what you wrote in the last sentence because your dog does not want to fuck you, I would ban you on this website. But I am not an admin.

Do not choose a dog based on dick size. Choose a breed or a puppy based on your lifestyle and possibilities. A huge dog might not be a good choice for an inexperienced person or a long haired dog might not be ideal into some environments a highly active border collie probably is not a good idea if you spend the whole day away, and so on.
Any dog has the potential to become a lover and a sexual partner as long as you build a relationship like this with that dog. There may be physical limitations because of size, so choose a dog that fits your size requirements or change your expectations of what sexual practices will be possible.
In reality the sex will be a quite small part of your everyday life and it will be much more important to be able to take good care of your dog.

I can't keep a dog for so long and say: "I don't think that this dog is the best for me" and give him back to the kernel.
It’s best u get a Doberman
best breed on planet

What is your home situation?
What is your activity level?
Are you looking to do anything with your dog or just have it be a house pet/companion?
Do you have prior ownership experience? If so, which breeds?
Are you able to provide annual veterinary care, and have the funds in case of an emergency?
If you're going to keep the dog intact, can you manage it without allowing an "oops" litter to occur?

These are all things you need to consider when thinking about getting a dog.

Assuming you have a stable financial situation. The best breeds for sex (German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Dobermans, etc) require a lot of exercise (1 hour a day at least, 2 hours ideally), so unless you have that free time and are willing to spend it with him you shouldn’t get one of those. If you live a more passive lifestyle maybe a Labrador would be better since exercising 3 days a week is usually enough depending on what you feed them. If you’re not willing to do that much you should get something smaller, although anything smaller than a Labrador will be tough to have a sexual relationship with.

Hope that helped

As others have said, choose a breed based on your lifestyle and activity level. Also, once you think you have found a breed you think would be a good fit. Research them, their activity level and breed specific attributes. Size, weight, diet, care etc. What was the breed history? Are they prone to any health issues? Are they a working dog breed that won't be happy without some sort of engagement in said work or play to simulate it? Things like that.

Only other thing I can think to add now is maybe consider a rescue. There's plenty of great dogs in shelters or on a certain "list" that could really use a loving home. My last three were rescues, one I rescued myself who'd been left behind as a puppy some 7 years ago. While I have a pretty good idea of their breeds, I'm not positive. But that doesn't really matter to me, what matters is they are with me now and they are loved. Hopefully that gives you some things to think about when looking.

To be honest if you did what you wrote in the last sentence because your dog does not want to fuck you, I would ban you on this website. But I am not an admin.

What? NO! WTF? Who in their right mind would do that? Keep a dog just for the sex factor? That's terrible! I would personally torture until death any motherfucker who keeps a poor dog for sexual purposes only.

What? NO! WTF? Who in their right mind would do that? Keep a dog just for the sex factor? That's terrible! I would personally torture until death any motherfucker who keeps a poor dog for sexual purposes only.
Yeah that is messed up. (Why are you named sorry?)

Back