How do you keep the knot in if you can't reach it?

Texntyler

BANNED
Periodically I left my dog hump and fuck me but because I like to stretch myself sometimes his knot always comes out and it's painful but I would rather be filled up until his dick goes soft is there a safe way for us to stay tied even though I can't reach? Also so I'm a male and he does knot but he pulls it out.

Last edited:
Yeah, I basically have the same problem. I’ve always wondered if it was possible to « train » your butt’s muscles and make them stronger. That way you could just hold onto the knot exactly like a bitch would, that’d be great.

Youre never going to completely emulate a dog's sex organs but....if the critter is sized right for your height try this....when hes locked in place, tip your hips UP....get your butt in his belly. If you feel youre lifting him, youre about right. works even better if you get him turned, but that may require an assistant. This may work better for gals than guys, but it works. At least as long as you can keep him up in the air a little. The angle change means his own weight will hold him in.

Last edited:
Interesting. My boy usually turns instantly when he’s done thrusting though, so that might be a bit complicated on my part. He’s also very long, which means I’m not sure I can physically handle even more length. I’ll still try though!

I have the same problem which is hit or miss with pop outs. If you have something to lean your chest on while he’s turned you can hold his legs until he settled in. Or you can use a wall that’s in front of him. If he can’t walk forward because of an object he can’t pull out. Unless he tries to sit which my god did that hurt.

I have the same problem which is hit or miss with pop outs. If you have something to lean your chest on while he’s turned you can hold his legs until he settled in. Or you can use a wall that’s in front of him. If he can’t walk forward because of an object he can’t pull out. Unless he tries to sit which my god did that hurt.
He never gets to turning lol

Hi,

I had 2 Dobs during my initial beast experimentation. Cookie & Simba. Well, I still have them, but now they live at our farmhouse and not with me. (Long story).

It was always a tussle to hold on to Simba as he was much more frisky and was agitated whenever stuck. I could never 'control' him well and he would inadvertently pull out without going soft. Cookie was more accepting of soothing words and generally dismounted me on one side, usually with one leg lying over me. I love being ass to ass with dogs (makes me feel more animalistic) so I would casually twist away and try to 'shrug' him off so that he would take his other leg down too. I did this because generally when I tried to move him with my hands, he would perhaps feel that I want him off and he would then try and dislodge his knot causing me discomfort. All my orgasmic high would disappear with the pain they caused.

Dobs are good dogs to nail you but their guarding instincts work against you at these times. perhaps the feeling of being stuck makes them feel vulnerable and they want to get back to their 'zone' quickly. I don't know. Not an expert :) They have a more than average size of knot so it stays in for a while (even in a used up pussy like mine)

Both don't have tails so I can't hold onto it (like I see Vixen do it in her videos). I mean I tried to learn how to 'hold on' through videos but I am not tall and both of them are almost my height (while on all 4s). I was never able to get a good grip on any of their hind legs and so I have only tried to stay tied safely with soothing words. One other thing I tried was to knot at the edge of the bed so that they would be wary of jumping off the bed. Unfortunately a couple of times it didn't work out well and they did jump off leaving me yelping in some serious pain.

The stray dogs I do meet (after they were taken away) are much smaller and have relatively smaller knots so i can hold on to the dog or even if they come out, there is not much distress for me.

So, I am yet to nail the perfect method to stay knotted in place for long. Have tried Kegel exercises too. Doesn't work for me. I guess a partner holding him in place would be ideal but...

DS
Wow that was so fucking HOT , thanks for such a comprehensive , derailed explanation 🥰

Yeah, I basically have the same problem. I’ve always wondered if it was possible to « train » your butt’s muscles and make them stronger. That way you could just hold onto the knot exactly like a bitch would, that’d be great.
try to use the ben wa ball (aka chinese balls, aka kegel balls) as a routine, try to exercise you pelvic muscles on a regular base, I do...

Periodically I left my dog hump and fuck me but because I like to stretch myself sometimes his knot always comes out and it's painful but I would rather be filled up until his dick goes soft is there a safe way for us to stay tied even though I can't reach? Also so I'm a male and he does knot but he pulls it out.
Use your kegals. As soon as you two start tying, squeeze with your kegals as hard as you can right away and hold it for as long as it's comfortable, then relax for a moment, then squeeze again, and so on. Your kegals get pretty strong from doing that regularly too, so after a while you'll start to feel confident about being able to hold onto him like that. I have sex vaginally, but I'm sure this would apply to anal sex as well.

Another thing, try to position yourself so things aren't awkward for him and he's as comfortable as he can be.

Two suggestions.
1) If it is a large dog, grab the front paws and bring them over the shoulders, or have him stand over you. I trained my dogs (they were all large to very large) to do that and they all eventually got the idea - that staying inside is much more fun than pulling out. Also, they get their tension fix if the knot slots in at the top and is held there by the assring closing around it and the knot staying at the top of the cavity. Also gives the prostate a great rub, too!
2) as others have said, put the chest on the ground, point the hole in the air and the dog again discovers staying in is more fun.
The other is soothing calming and getting them to unlearn the desire to turn and knot back-to-back. I've had 7 boys and they all learned that inside and pumping is the place to be. Once they got the idea (fastest was a week, longest was a couple of years) they really loved it. A couple of them loved leaning forward and deep tongueing at the same time. But then were big dogs and could reach. Dogs are not silly - they get the idea and so there is repetition training - so repeating the same actions to get them to relax, stay in place and give you that pumping, filling, fullsome feeling is a good way to go.
Dog six (Sextus) a rotty/shepherd cross was by far the best. He would not stop pumping once the knot was fully expanded and inside. He loved the feeling of pounding as he spurted and learned how to pull back just to the limit and shove it in again and pop the sigmoid. He was huge - very long and a massive knot that made its presence well and truly felt. So him keeping it inside and pounding away as he came was pure orgasmic fun. His record was a 45 minute session and it was never less than 15, so time always had to be allocated. He was also a dedicated ass licker and loved delving deep inside with his prehensile tongue. So add at least another 15 minutes for that as well. I can still feel him even though its been at least 10 years since he died.

Back