• Zooville.org is currently having domain issues. Please make note of our new address of zoovilleforum.net untill our original domain returns. Read the New Guidlines HERE!

How do you keep the knot in if you can't reach it?

Texntyler

Tourist
Periodically I left my dog hump and fuck me but because I like to stretch myself sometimes his knot always comes out and it's painful but I would rather be filled up until his dick goes soft is there a safe way for us to stay tied even though I can't reach? Also so I'm a male and he does knot but he pulls it out.

Last edited:

wilderknot

Tourist
Yeah, I basically have the same problem. I’ve always wondered if it was possible to « train » your butt’s muscles and make them stronger. That way you could just hold onto the knot exactly like a bitch would, that’d be great.

saddlebum66

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Youre never going to completely emulate a dog's sex organs but....if the critter is sized right for your height try this....when hes locked in place, tip your hips UP....get your butt in his belly. If you feel youre lifting him, youre about right. works even better if you get him turned, but that may require an assistant. This may work better for gals than guys, but it works. At least as long as you can keep him up in the air a little. The angle change means his own weight will hold him in.

Last edited:

wilderknot

Tourist
Interesting. My boy usually turns instantly when he’s done thrusting though, so that might be a bit complicated on my part. He’s also very long, which means I’m not sure I can physically handle even more length. I’ll still try though!

Bloodwolf

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I have the same problem which is hit or miss with pop outs. If you have something to lean your chest on while he’s turned you can hold his legs until he settled in. Or you can use a wall that’s in front of him. If he can’t walk forward because of an object he can’t pull out. Unless he tries to sit which my god did that hurt.

Texntyler

Tourist
I have the same problem which is hit or miss with pop outs. If you have something to lean your chest on while he’s turned you can hold his legs until he settled in. Or you can use a wall that’s in front of him. If he can’t walk forward because of an object he can’t pull out. Unless he tries to sit which my god did that hurt.
He never gets to turning lol

underdoge

Tourist
It would help to know if your male or female and what hole you're using and what position you end up in afterwards (butt-to-butt or mount). To keep a dog in you'll want to reach around back and use your hand to push his rear into you. You can keep your hand there either the whole time or when you feel him moving or slipping. You also can make you're always pressing into him with your rear. Sometimes while doing that your aim is a bit off and wiggling a bit in a circular motion while pushing back can allow you to feel if you're actually a bit too low for example. Sometimes you can lift your dogs leg up and to the side like a half split in order to get deeper into his groin and push him deeper into you. You can train your muscles to be much stronger using kegal exercises which would help keep him in. Also you can learn to use your pelvic floor muscles to keep him in which takes some experimentation. You have the ability to control muscles deeper than the anus but it is something you have to learn. It's similar to the feeling of flexing a penis. Doing the deed when your dog is more pent up will often result in him being more high off of his orgasm and therefore more still.

slut_deepti

Tourist
Hi,

I had 2 Dobs during my initial beast experimentation. Cookie & Simba. Well, I still have them, but now they live at our farmhouse and not with me. (Long story).

It was always a tussle to hold on to Simba as he was much more frisky and was agitated whenever stuck. I could never 'control' him well and he would inadvertently pull out without going soft. Cookie was more accepting of soothing words and generally dismounted me on one side, usually with one leg lying over me. I love being ass to ass with dogs (makes me feel more animalistic) so I would casually twist away and try to 'shrug' him off so that he would take his other leg down too. I did this because generally when I tried to move him with my hands, he would perhaps feel that I want him off and he would then try and dislodge his knot causing me discomfort. All my orgasmic high would disappear with the pain they caused.

Dobs are good dogs to nail you but their guarding instincts work against you at these times. perhaps the feeling of being stuck makes them feel vulnerable and they want to get back to their 'zone' quickly. I don't know. Not an expert :) They have a more than average size of knot so it stays in for a while (even in a used up pussy like mine)

Both don't have tails so I can't hold onto it (like I see Vixen do it in her videos). I mean I tried to learn how to 'hold on' through videos but I am not tall and both of them are almost my height (while on all 4s). I was never able to get a good grip on any of their hind legs and so I have only tried to stay tied safely with soothing words. One other thing I tried was to knot at the edge of the bed so that they would be wary of jumping off the bed. Unfortunately a couple of times it didn't work out well and they did jump off leaving me yelping in some serious pain.

The stray dogs I do meet (after they were taken away) are much smaller and have relatively smaller knots so i can hold on to the dog or even if they come out, there is not much distress for me.

So, I am yet to nail the perfect method to stay knotted in place for long. Have tried Kegel exercises too. Doesn't work for me. I guess a partner holding him in place would be ideal but...

DS

underdoge

Tourist
It's a really good idea to stretch yourself beforehand so your hole is the size of the knot or to practice so you can get to that size. You'll never have a painful pullout when you do that. There is no reason why pain has to be in the picture when it comes to zoo.