How do you get to know people with similar interest?

yourdreamguy

Tourist
Hi everyone, hope you're having a great time.
I know this is not the best place for this post but here goes anyway.
I'm an extremely private person. Not because I want to but I have some sort of communication disorder so I basically suck at talking to people.
Except for that, my life is great. I'm a Software Engineer, have a decent job and earning well over hundred thousand a year. Everything's perfect. I just suffer a lot from loneliness. I got no friends, even when I make some they eventually get bored of my silence and finds better things to do than hanging out with me. But I had very good relationship with my colleagues when I was doing desk jobs because I'm a nerd and I can help them improve in their career. Since I started remote job, I got nobody to talk to. Quite literally. I did get 3 pair of birds but I let them go. They were trying to fly away and I thought to myself, why not. I left the door open.
So, I feel more comfortable around pets than people. They don't expect me to talk nicely all the time and on context. I'm more of a cat person but I also love birds and dogs. I've been watching people getting all sexual with their pets for a long time. I can't get myself to have sex with a non-human being, it just feels selfish and forced upon. If I were a woman, it probably would have been different since I would be the one submitting.
It's not like I couldn't get a girlfriend. I had girlfriend before and it wasn't fun. I just couldn't keep her with all that sweet talk and praising required. I'm like a voiceless, emotionless robot on the outside but inside I'm dying to have company.
So, I thought, maybe I could find someone with similar interests. Those who wouldn't rely on sweet talks to keep the relationship alive, whatever it is, friendship or anything. People has all sorts of interests. I like traveling, gardening, having pets, making dumb crafts, working with electronics(I can make vibrator lol), gaming etc. You know, stuff that doesn't require lots of talking.
I was wondering. Finding another person who's into zoo gotta be THE HARDEST thing on earth. Honesty and trustworthiness isn't easy to come by. How do you guys pull that off? How do you figure out you both are into zoo? How do you even find out if the person you're talking to often goes out at night, walks down the street and looks at the sky hoping to see a shooting star? How do I know if a person interested in things I like? I can be brutally honest(dumb) and extremely trustworthy but since I can't even talk properly, nobody would know that. I might as well come off as rude. I know I probably can't apply anything you suggest but I'm still curious.

When I was younger, words mattered a lot. Now, in my 40ies, actions matter. I figured out that sweet talkers are often not trustworthy partners. A guy can whisper the nicest things into your ear and yet be a deadbeat, a cheater, a manipulator, a sociopath, and a total failure. At a time where man babies are abundant, you have a lot going for yourself, like the ability to support your future family. That is big. You may come across as a nerd, and your speech may be impaired, but you can write. Don't focus on what you cannot do, focus on what you have going for yourself. Your love for animals can be a common ground in a relationship. The Internet does help a lot to find likeminded partners, but it is indeed difficult to find other zoos. Not for me, because I am quite outspoken and I don't give a rat's ass what people think. I tell motherfuckers outright that I fuck dogs, and when they get upset, oh well. Tough shit. That's of course not so easy when looking for a relationship.

When I was younger, words mattered a lot. Now, in my 40ies, actions matter. I figured out that sweet talkers are often not trustworthy partners. A guy can whisper the nicest things into your ear and yet be a deadbeat, a cheater, a manipulator, a sociopath, and a total failure. At a time where man babies are abundant, you have a lot going for yourself, like the ability to support your future family. That is big. You may come across as a nerd, and your speech may be impaired, but you can write. Don't focus on what you cannot do, focus on what you have going for yourself. Your love for animals can be a common ground in a relationship. The Internet does help a lot to find likeminded partners, but it is indeed difficult to find other zoos. Not for me, because I am quite outspoken and I don't give a rat's ass what people think. I tell motherfuckers outright that I fuck dogs, and when they get upset, oh well. Tough shit. That's of course not so easy when looking for a relationship.
This makes me feel good. Thanks for taking the time to write this comment.
End of the day I still eat and go to sleep alone. So, not really enjoying my life a lot. I'm planning to head out and visit some country. See how people living out there. Making a family wouldn't be a piece of cake for me. It's hard to come by women who would understand someone just by looking at their smile and body language.

There is a lot of truth in that statement but also some feelings of frustration. I’ll be the first to admit, far to many guys are immature, lame dick, asses, but there are a few of us that are very nice, truthful, loyal and love whispering those sweet and beautiful things that we all love to hear from a mate. It gets frustrating because it seems like we always have to combat that stereo type of being the bull shit player or whatever that is. All I know is that I’ve gotta stay true to me and the kind of guy that I am. I’m not gonna play into the bullshit bravado that most guys spew. I figure if a woman is worth her salt at all that she will be able to quickly see that I am a guy worth his…. I hope hahahaha

Maybe you don't talk much, but you can write well. That is helpful when you want to find like-minded people who also have zoo interests.

You don't easily see in real life who has zoo interests. It is sensitive topic, too, so nothing to be easily talked about for anyone. Even if you met someone out there who is secretly into zoo stuff and you asked them what they thought about the topic ... they could say it's gross purely out of fear that any other answer would bring trouble upon them. You would never know that they share your interest.

But in the online world you can come to places like Zooville where many like-minded people dwell. Here people don't literally talk, they write instead. You can do that. Maybe you can make friends here? Get to know people. There are likely some who are not too far from you. Perhaps someone would be interested in meeting you after you have gotten to know each other a little. Just be careful not to step into a trap.

It may be helpful to open up at least a little about your location, if you are primarily looking to make friendships that carry over into real life. Which country are you from? Add a little more precision, if it's a huge country like the United States.

Maybe you don't talk much, but you can write well. That is helpful when you want to find like-minded people who also have zoo interests.

You don't easily see in real life who has zoo interests. It is sensitive topic, too, so nothing to be easily talked about for anyone. Even if you met someone out there who is secretly into zoo stuff and you asked them what they thought about the topic ... they could say it's gross purely out of fear that any other answer would bring trouble upon them. You would never know that they share your interest.

But in the online world you can come to places like Zooville where many like-minded people dwell. Here people don't literally talk, they write instead. You can do that. Maybe you can make friends here? Get to know people. There are likely some who are not too far from you. Perhaps someone would be interested in meeting you after you have gotten to know each other a little. Just be careful not to step into a trap.

It may be helpful to open up at least a little about your location, if you are primarily looking to make friendships that carry over into real life. Which country are you from? Add a little more precision, if it's a huge country like the United States.
I move around a lot these days. Not more than 3 months in one country since that's the limit for tourist visa.

I move around a lot these days. Not more than 3 months in one country since that's the limit for tourist visa.
Oh, that makes developing deep real life friendships harder, doesn't it? On the other hand you have more opportunities to meet people when you get around a lot. I mean, if meeting others doesn't work where you are now, you will have a new chance in a few months. People who permanently reside in sparsely populated areas don't have that many opportunities to find like-minded men and women.

But anyway, getting to know zoos online first seems to be more common than having the luck to stumble across someone in real life and quickly discovering that they are zoos, too.

i dont know how to get to know people with a similar interest or people who tolerate my own. i have trust issues and anxiety but i used to find some people who were cool but now the world seems increasingly political and wants to lunge at my throat because i wont hand them the world and be persecuted like this. i dont know whats wrong with people exactly I have my guesses because they are not sincere about why they are threatening us. i want to know how to get to know people too but then i dont want to because i know there are more powerful monsters than people.

We tend to take time to get to know others before we establish a level of trust, and we learn to hold each other's secrets as a form of honor to be trusted by the other individual. We tend to form close friendships with other zoosexuals and polyamorous individuals. We aren't monsters we are one body many mindsets that connects us in quantum networking that is natural as breathing. We are open to dm and just chat with other zoos. We would like to give you a better perception of other zoos and develop some lasting friendships.

Oh, that makes developing deep real life friendships harder, doesn't it? On the other hand you have more opportunities to meet people when you get around a lot. I mean, if meeting others doesn't work where you are now, you will have a new chance in a few months. People who permanently reside in sparsely populated areas don't have that many opportunities to find like-minded men and women.

But anyway, getting to know zoos online first seems to be more common than having the luck to stumble across someone in real life and quickly discovering that they are zoos, too.
Yeah I feel like coming across someone IRL with the same interests is a one in a million kinda thing.

The local boards here seem the best bet for me. I have friends I'd love to ask, but don't want to risk that friendship. And the only thing that makes me suspect is they don't alter their animals, and that's not exactly strong evidence.

i dont know how to get to know people with a similar interest or people who tolerate my own. i have trust issues and anxiety but i used to find some people who were cool but now the world seems increasingly political and wants to lunge at my throat because i wont hand them the world and be persecuted like this. i dont know whats wrong with people exactly I have my guesses because they are not sincere about why they are threatening us. i want to know how to get to know people too but then i dont want to because i know there are more powerful monsters than people.
It the worst monster there is is what you can produce yourself but have a second that helps sitting here talking you always find people like us especially around here

trata de salir de tu zona de confort, no tienes por qué conocer gente parecida a ti, si no has ido a un gimnasio por ejemplo, estarás en otro hábitat desconocido para ti

Hay un comentario del que hablas y no me parece bien. Decir que no puedes obligarte a tener una relación o sexo con alguien que no es humano porque lo ves egoísta y forzado, pero si fueras mujer lo tendrías, es una perspectiva un tanto denigrante hacia las mujeres.

Es cierto que como dices es la descripción de lo que se describe la bestialidad hay muchos aquí que luchan por cambiar ese significado Es muy diferente expresarlo como la relación entre amor, atracción y cariño. No lo veas como simple atracción y morbo sexual.

It’s tough trying to find women online that are like that. Most are just the OF models and such making some money. I also don’t trust anyone and I also avoid society as much as possible. Finally getting land and enjoying the peace and quiet, I’m trying to find others like minded to talk about it.

It’s tough trying to find women online that are like that. Most are just the OF models and such making some money. I also don’t trust anyone and I also avoid society as much as possible. Finally getting land and enjoying the peace and quiet, I’m trying to find others like minded to talk about it.
dm me and we shall talk

Back