How do you even start?

D

Darkchien

Hello guys. I have been a lurker here for a while because I was curious of animal sex. After a fee months of reading evdrybody post here, I see that having sex with an animal is possible even with all the laws and restrictions.

I am curious about female dogs, cows and maybe pigs. I get super hony when I read guys having sex with a female dog. ?

I am curious thought, how do you even start doing it? I am in Canada and most dogs in my area are not intac and I don't think I would want to own one unless I fall in love with a female dog that could handle intense sex from me. ?

It started when I was very young around 8,9,10 I would always hang around family member dogs or local strays. I would kiss them they would return the favor and I instantly fell in love with them. Didnt take long before their tongue ended up in alot of places

Hello guys. I have been a lurker here for a while because I was curious of animal sex. After a fee months of reading evdrybody post here, I see that having sex with an animal is possible even with all the laws and restrictions.

I am curious about female dogs, cows and maybe pigs. I get super hony when I read guys having sex with a female dog. ?

I am curious thought, how do you even start doing it? I am in Canada and most dogs in my area are not intac and I don't think I would want to own one unless I fall in love with a female dog that could handle intense sex from me. ?

To roughly answer you burning question, I'd say most if not 90% was there own pets/lovers or part of the family even in a grouping/gathering of animals in one place for a purpose say a farm or someones collection of animals. Directly I will say you'll find that the dog sex aspect is most preferment with the zoo population as they in most homes as pets, sows/goats are climbing on that list as they can be found as pets . :sneaky:
For me it was a bitch dog too that was to take my zoo virginity in my horny teens years to move on to other options in the female animal selection stakes only to come back bitch dogs in my later years & still doing it. Never to be ashamed about it nor getting tired of it.

To roughly answer you burning question, I'd say most if not 90% was there own pets/lovers or part of the family even in a grouping/gathering of animals in one place for a purpose say a farm or someones collection of animals. Directly I will say you'll find that the dog sex aspect is most preferment with the zoo population as they in most homes as pets, sows/goats are climbing on that list as they can be found as pets . :sneaky:
For me it was a bitch dog too that was to take my zoo virginity in my horny teens years to move on to other options in the female animal selection stakes only to come back bitch dogs in my later years & still doing it. Never to be ashamed about it nor getting tired of it.
Very interesting. ??

Its a commitment. Sure bestiality with a female dog is a beautiful and wonderful aspect of the relationship a zoo can have but it has to be taken in perspective.

You need to arrange your life in a way that you can assure you will have a place for her for her entire life. She deserves it. You need to be patient and experiement with her during her 2nd heat cycle. Also you have to also accept she wont be in the mood all the time. Dont force her, but love her.

She will be your girl. She might even be your wife if you feel that way down the line.

Id stick with breed with wide hips... labs, danes, rotts, wermirainer, etc... narrow hips like husky or gsds might not always fit. You can find intact dogs if you look hard enough.

Its truly a saddening day to never consummate your relationship with your animal mate.

I don't think I would want to own one unless I fall in love with a female dog that could handle intense sex from me. ?

This is the problem here.
You are going head-first here, thinking of your needs and your dick first. Selfish lovers are not good lovers at all, you need to take a step back and think what YOU can give to the bitch you want to mate. Just having "intense sex" with your own needs in mind, completely disregarding the bitch herself is not healthy. No one with a sane mind would ever "loan" or "lend" their bitch to you with that attitude, and if you are not ready for a dog's life's worth of commitment to a bitch.. you are not worthy of her, either.

Think about why you want to do this in the first place. Bust a nut, get that post-but clarity and think then if you even like dogs, pigs and cows as creatures in the first place. Would you be willing to feed one, invest monetarily in their care, clean after them etc.. There needs to be mutual respect or else there is nothing, or even worse - there will be cruelty.

Weren't you guys afraid of bites or bad behavior from the dog?
I've never been bit and have been with many dogs, a bite would only happen if their is not trust between you and a dog and they felt threatened, and normally a dog will growl as a warning before they bite (obviously a low and deep growl means back off) I've only meet one out of dozens that growled when I went to touch him and I stopped immediately: a lot of dogs are into sex with people, some are not, nevertheless it really comes Down to building a solid bond and trust with a dog before attempting to make a more intimate move on them, if a dog trusts you there's a way higher chance they will be into you giving them pleasure, with female dogs its best to wait until at least their 3-4th heat to try anything anyways, which would give her plenty of time to get to know you and build a relationship (I suggest you get a dog of your own, it is a lot of commitment but it pays off, sex or no sex, it doesnt matter, you will have a partner and or best friend that will always be loyal to you for their entire life span, its worth the "gamble", a dog will bring joy to your days either way, they are really a gift and a privilege not to be taken selfishly, BTW I mean no offense by that, I just sincerely hope you gain some clarity from these words)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back