How do I teach my dog its okay to lick?

alana22

Tourist
Hi! Im realatively new to the zoo scene and to this forum aswell and I was hoping for some advice.

So my dog was trained to not lick people by her previous owners when she was a puppy and I was wondering how do I encourage licking not just in general but also in a sexual sense.

Ive been trying to stay away from putting peanut butter and things like that on my skin and other places because im not to keen on getting an infection and i have sensitive skin and peanut products dont go well with me. I also dont want to bait her into licking me.

Any and all advice is appreciated! <3

As with any trained behavior, if it's been set it's going to be difficult to undo especially without baiting at least at first. If she ever licks, shower her with praise and affection, and over time she may learn it's okay. This is definitely the loooonnnnggg way to go though.

Speaking as someone who has small to moderate experience to training dogs in a non sexual activities, for reference! :)

As everyone has said, pets and praise. It's longer, and slower, but nets better results in the long run.

I would advise against training with food (e.g. honey, peanut butter, etc.). You'll be training your dog to lick food and not your privates. When the food is gone, so too will be their interest in licking.

I've gotten the best results with this strategy:
- masturbate to orgasm
- get them to lick your hand/fingers clean (with copious pets and praises) with your hand extended away from your body
- Repeat, gradually bringing your hand closer to your privates -- as close as they feel comfortable.
- Continue repeating until they're licking directly from the source. Continue to shower with pets and praise.

Hi! Im realatively new to the zoo scene and to this forum aswell and I was hoping for some advice.

So my dog was trained to not lick people by her previous owners when she was a puppy and I was wondering how do I encourage licking not just in general but also in a sexual sense.

Ive been trying to stay away from putting peanut butter and things like that on my skin and other places because im not to keen on getting an infection and i have sensitive skin and peanut products dont go well with me. I also dont want to bait her into licking me.

Any and all advice is appreciated! <3
I'd break it down into stages.
1. Help her overcome her fear of licking in general (non sexual)
2. Allow/invite her to lick you sexually
For step 1, there's nothing pushy or pervy about letting her lick food off your hands and arms etc. I'm sure you can find something that agrees with you better than peanutbutter. Gravy would work fine if it's nothing too salty for her health. If you're interested in kissing her on the mouth, try making lots of kissy sounds but with your lips really loose like a dogs mouth - they love that and it is 90% chance you'll get a nice kiss on the face.

On completion of step 1 you may find that she's just not interested in licking you as a display of affection. Some dogs just don't dot it, others are obsessed but don't worry too much. One kind of licking may or may not relate to whether she becomes interested in licking you sexually (or just because pussy smells and tastes yummy).

To get her maximally interested in your pussy, try to let it develop a bit of natural aroma for her (she'll be able to sense you long before any human so don't worry). Ideally, take a couple of days off bathing and go for a nice run to work up a sweat. She should be quite interested after that :) If there's a suitable place for it you could also try peeing in front of her as that may get her interested. In terms of actual enticement, just be playful with her while naked and give her lots of opportunities to explore you without either of you feeling pressured.

As others have said if you try all that and nothing else happens it's just a matter of luck. I hope it works out for you.

I'd break it down into stages.
1. Help her overcome her fear of licking in general (non sexual)
2. Allow/invite her to lick you sexually
For step 1, there's nothing pushy or pervy about letting her lick food off your hands and arms etc. I'm sure you can find something that agrees with you better than peanutbutter. Gravy would work fine if it's nothing too salty for her health. If you're interested in kissing her on the mouth, try making lots of kissy sounds but with your lips really loose like a dogs mouth - they love that and it is 90% chance you'll get a nice kiss on the face.

On completion of step 1 you may find that she's just not interested in licking you as a display of affection. Some dogs just don't dot it, others are obsessed but don't worry too much. One kind of licking may or may not relate to whether she becomes interested in licking you sexually (or just because pussy smells and tastes yummy).

To get her maximally interested in your pussy, try to let it develop a bit of natural aroma for her (she'll be able to sense you long before any human so don't worry). Ideally, take a couple of days off bathing and go for a nice run to work up a sweat. She should be quite interested after that :) If there's a suitable place for it you could also try peeing in front of her as that may get her interested. In terms of actual enticement, just be playful with her while naked and give her lots of opportunities to explore you without either of you feeling pressured.

As others have said if you try all that and nothing else happens it's just a matter of luck. I hope it works out for you.
Thank you for the advice! I'll try my best

As everyone has said, pets and praise. It's longer, and slower, but nets better results in the long run.

I would advise against training with food (e.g. honey, peanut butter, etc.). You'll be training your dog to lick food and not your privates. When the food is gone, so too will be their interest in licking.

- masturbate to orgasm
- get them to lick your hand/fingers clean (with copious pets and praises) with your hand extended away from your body
- Repeat, gradually bringing your hand closer to your privates -- as close as they feel comfortable.
- Continue repeating until they're licking directly from the source. Continue to shower with pets and praise.
Thank you sm<3

- masturbate to orgasm
I'll try this! Thank you

As with any trained behavior, if it's been set it's going to be difficult to undo especially without baiting at least at first. If she ever licks, shower her with praise and affection, and over time she may learn it's okay. This is definitely the loooonnnnggg way to go though.

Speaking as someone who has small to moderate experience to training dogs in a non sexual activities, for reference! :)
Thank you for the advice <3

I love this write-up. However, it doesn’t address the issue of undoing someone else’s training. There are certain things that could be considered a natural instinct from a dog like sniffing/licking private parts. They get bopped on the nose enough times and they stop doing it. How do you undo all those bops without training your dog for sex?

I would just spread wide and let him go to town, lol.
I think the issue they are having is that the pup has had previous training to not lick by previous owners. If that's the case I am thinking simply presenting the opportunity might not be enough at first. I know dogs that, having been trained not to jump up onto a couch, will simply look at you with extreme suspicion and run away if you invite them up, no matter how much you tell them it's okay! 🤷‍♂️

Back