How do I fit in a neutered female how is really hotny

You don't, most spayed female animals lose interest in sex and their sex parts get very small. So without hurting her you don't get in.

Reactions: IHO
You mean spayed? Neutering is a Male Dog term but I've heard it's not recommended to try to have sex with a spayed female. Depending on the procedure that was done, it could effect the how receptive the female dog is to anything sexual and possibility’s and risk of intercourse due to like I said the procedure and how much vaginal opening is left after the surgery of removing certain other things like the ovaries and also don’t quote me but the uterus as well in some cases. But you can find the thread on here that explains advice on how to have sex with a female dog and the risk as well with spayed dogs and non-receptible female dogs but just go General on the forums and go to Zoophilia and Beastiality sexuality and you should se How to's and educational and you will see thread called "A complete guide to bitch sex" and it'll explain on all the question you may have. So yea! hope that helps.

You won't be able to... It's too much risk. Mine was about 3 years a long time ago when she was spayed. Was able to have sex for a bit, but I think it was too much for her already. Luckily nothing went wrong. But from someone that tried it, don't do it.
Assuming your title was saying "who is really horny" just because you got her to hump doesn't really mean that.

Back