How do I do this?

She said she was sick and tired of dog hair being everywhere and that it was impossible to go anywhere on our own, she said she always felt like she wasn't the priority in the relationship. She's the one with the boyfriend and multiple FWB's and I'm not prioritizing her?
Sounds like your better off apart and you now don’t have to hide it and can enjoy your pups . Ild be happy being single 👌

sounds like excuses that cover up her real reason. she probably wouldnt have been into zoo if dog fur bothers her tho lol. just out of curiosity, why date a woman and be with male dogs? not judging, just want to know how that came about
I only got into dogs after my marriage broke up in 2013, I've always been Bi but when I discovered a life with dogs it changed my life

I am sorry about your break up. But I feel that if it was the ONE that you shouldn’t be hesitant about being honest with the person that you are with because you would know that they would support you no matter what!!!!

how do I introduce my lesbian only girlfriend(never tried a cock before) to my lifestyle.. should I even try??? looking for advice.
I know your specific issue is settled and I’m sorry to hear about the breakup. I thought maybe I could offer an idea for people still looking for an answer to your original post.

I’ve had a bit of luck with taking an incremental approach. Say you’re into being mounted and fucked by a male dog. I think it’s too risky to tell all that at once. Another approach would be to try and find the smallest possible sexual act in that direction to test out.

Maybe your dog humps your leg while your significant other is there and you don’t stop him. Your partner notices what’s happening and you shrug and say, “he’s just a little horny, so what?” Test the reaction. If it’s positive or curious, move to the next step. If it’s disgust, you’ve got your answer.

A next step could be commenting positively on a visible “red rocket” or maybe bringing up your dog’s sex life and comparing it to humans. There are any number of incremental exposures you can present to gauge reactions along the way.

If you hit a roadblock along the way at least that person would leave with the thought that you were a little “off” rather than running around telling the world that you have sex with your dog.

maybe you should let her try fucking a man first at least like come on you know then after that maybe let me the man who fucks her first introduce her to it and then you and then she will be ok with it since your ok with it and since im the first guy she will be with she will do it. then ill leave and you 2 or 3 i mean because the dog will be happy. but lol no all joking aside maybe not. its really not for everyone and allthough we have these fantasies sometimes they are just that fantasies so keep them as such and i think your best option would be find a woman already into doing it and be with her.

One thing I would say is you could always let her go down on you and leave your door open on accident allowing your pet in and making it seem as an accident then gage your reaction based off of hers

One thing I would say is you could always let her go down on you and leave your door open on accident allowing your pet in and making it seem as an accident then gage your reaction based off of hers
This seems like a good idea. Maybe a few licks happen here and there and see how it goes.

Back