How did you feel when you accidentally caught someone making love with the horse

I got caught a couple of times with very different results….back in my young days of fence hopping (long time ago!)
Once was in a barn making out with a sheep when all of a sudden the light came on and the farmer walked in …he was not happy and I had to book it fast…luckily I was not in my home area and he didn‘t recognize me….
Another time in a barn close to home having full intercourse with a mare when I saw a guy standing in a dark corner just watching me….my heart dropped and I totally froze, completely unable to move….we just stared at each other for what felt like an eternity….
well, long story short….we are very good friends now! 😉👍

My friend is also a ZOO and I've walked in on him and his wife a female lab a few times and I'm always a little shocked. If it was a horse I would also be shocked. But also very turned on!!! "I would want to join"

Another time in a barn close to home having full intercourse with a mare when I saw a guy standing in a dark corner just watching me….my heart dropped and I totally froze, completely unable to move….we just stared at each other for what felt like an eternity….

Back