How comfortable are you with displaying the zeta symbol on your social media?

no, especially because as a younger user my peers have quickly associated the symbol with zoos and are very aware of what it means. it’d be like a death sentence

Last edited:
Why do I even *need* a symbol?
😳
because having traits which you had no control over having makes you special, obviously. also, showing off you have certain ones with a super duper secret symbol will totally make others with the same (not same same, same special of course) or similar trait flock to you. you know, like how all heteros of the world or all who like the same kind of bread are best friends?

because having traits which you had no control over having makes you special, obviously. also, showing off you have certain ones with a super duper secret symbol will totally make others with the same (not same same, same special of course) or similar trait flock to you. you know, like how all heteros of the world or all who like the same kind of bread are best friends?
I see... Of course, silly me... It all makes sense now 😂

Not on any existing accounts, no. I'd be more willing to try that if I made a completely new account to go along with it. For now, though, the only place where I openly display my zoo tendencies is here.

I'm tired of hiding. I fuck mares. I groom and tend and train the horses. Mow the pasture, clean the waterers, take the shirt off my back when it's cold. And sometimes, when she's really hungry, I satisfy her.

Mathematically, it makes no sense, I should not be able to satisfy a mare.

But I do and she is and - it makes no sense.

I fuck mares and the mares fuck me back. It makes no sense.

Back