How comfortable are you with displaying the zeta symbol on your social media?

There’s no way I would let anyone know outside of my close circle of friends. There comes a point in life when you’ve worked too hard for the things you have just simply to lose it because you want to be more open. If you want to be more open then you’re gonna have to be more open in jail or prison. And that will only get you more hurt

There’s no way I would let anyone know outside of my close circle of friends. There comes a point in life when you’ve worked too hard for the things you have just simply to lose it because you want to be more open. If you want to be more open then you’re gonna have to be more open in jail or prison. And that will only get you more hurt
the thing is, you can easily be as open as you want as long as you don't mention "we also have sex"... which isn't that big of a trade off. i mean, it's not like "normal" ppl share who they fuck to strangers by random symbols.

the thing is, you can easily be as open as you want as long as you don't mention "we also have sex"... which isn't that big of a trade off. i mean, it's not like "normal" ppl share who they fuck to strangers by random symbols.
That will be the first thing people will assume though. Tell someone your single for 10 years and all you have is a dog. That’s going to come up eventually. It’s happened to me and I’ve only been doing this for a short time.

That will be the first thing people will assume though. Tell someone your single for 10 years and all you have is a dog. That’s going to come up eventually. It’s happened to me and I’ve only been doing this for a short time.
which is a good reason to not give them anything concrete, like a not-so-subtle symbol on social media...
i live in "old ppl" village and they have nothing better to do all day than gossip and i've been sort of asked "you only have dogs and no woman?" few times and i'm pretty sure there are some "stories" about me floating around.... but they're just that, "stories"

which is a good reason to not give them anything concrete, like a not-so-subtle symbol on social media...
i live in "old ppl" village and they have nothing better to do all day than gossip and i've been sort of asked "you only have dogs and no woman?" few times and i'm pretty sure there are some "stories" about me floating around.... but they're just that, "stories"
Also, the bigger thing here. People can have their suspicions but really if you haven’t given them any solid proof, you’re absolutely fine. It’s incredibly hard to prove something like that if someone’s hell-bent on trying to burn your life to the ground. Their suspicions may change their behavior toward you but it’s not going to destroy your life

I'm just trying to figure this out - I can't post a photo, even when asked to, then I can't use the Zeta figure, even when offered. This is confusing to a simple horseman. Someone please explain it to me?

I'm just trying to figure this out - I can't post a photo, even when asked to, then I can't use the Zeta figure, even when offered. This is confusing to a simple horseman. Someone please explain it to me?
explain what? why painting a target on yourself (and your animals if you have any) is not the brightest of ideas?

what do you think happens if a single "wrong person" finds out you engage in a very illegal activity? chances are it won't happen, but why take any unnecessary risks for nothing?

I’ve actually had someone try to burn my life to the ground over zoo. It happened twice but the second time was the most serious. I had to get an attorney and everything. The only reason it didn’t end badly for me was because I was extremely careful and sterilized everything constantly. They absolutely had no proof but I wasn’t taking any chances. There’s just no need to draw extra attention to yourself unless you really don’t have anything to lose. But for those of us that have professional careers, there’s a lot to lose.

I’ve actually had someone try to burn my life to the ground over zoo. It happened twice but the second time was the most serious. I had to get an attorney and everything. The only reason it didn’t end badly for me was because I was extremely careful and sterilized everything constantly. They absolutely had no proof but I wasn’t taking any chances. There’s just no need to draw extra attention to yourself unless you really don’t have anything to lose. But for those of us that have professional careers, there’s a lot to lose.
fuck my career if push comes to shove. i won't risk my partners lives for some retarded sense of "validation".

But I can't post a non-specific photo? It's already sterilized. Why am I the bad person just for thinking/trying it, in response to a request for it?

But I can't post a non-specific photo? It's already sterilized. Why am I the bad person just for thinking/trying it, in response to a request for it?
and who told you you can't or that you're a bad person for wanting to? irresponsible might be the term you're looking for...

Not quite. Blocked, by the machine. Simple man/mare sex, you can find it online, if you have the inclination.

For me, there is no better stimulation.

I'm going to cry.

Delivering a foal.

One hundred plus pounds of amniotic fluid, Allentoic fluid, and - a living being.

Her first sight, her first breath, her first hands of humans on her.

And, her first sounds. "Hi baby. It's okay baby. You're going to be fine, baby, Just call to your mom."

Then, she does. It's a fucking miracle, but it happens every time.

I can't even type out what that little new-born foal winny sounds like. I won't try to.

But mama knows. Even though exhausted from the delivery, she will raise her head and wicker in kind.

I am reduced to giving a vaccination, taking a blood sample, then, taking notes. And watching.

And, maybe, being sentimental.

It was February in Kentucky. The snow was falling. I was hoping she would race, too.

Sentimental fool, I am.

IF THERE IS A GOD, which given my born conditions, he, or she, or it is unlikely, only exists in the moment the most magnificent creature ever - beyond human thought - ever to happen -

Back