Horses

So 2-3 times a week I pass by a horse farm coming from work and I will see the horses outside. I often daydream about having sex with the horses. But at least it can only be a daydream until the day I find that owner that is into it.

I'm not looking for a quick hook-up or to be some random dude like that. I'm looking to meet someone into it just as I and become friends with them and progress from there. Back home I meet a guy that owned several horses. We met at a bar and just started hanging out and became good friends before even finding out we were into stuff like this.

I'm not looking for a quick hook-up or to be some random dude like that. I'm looking to meet someone into it just as I and become friends with them and progress from there. Back home I meet a guy that owned several horses. We met at a bar and just started hanging out and became good friends before even finding out we were into stuff like this.
yeah more organic and trustworthy

Maybe the owner is reading you right now and he's going to move the horses to another location where you do not see them, I would do it 😝.
People do not share a secret so easily, less with people they don't know and much less a secret like this.

Maybe the owner is reading you right now and he's going to move the horses to another location where you do not see them, I would do it 😝.
People do not share a secret so easily, less with people they don't know and much less a secret like this.
If I had horses I woudn't be advertising it. I mean it super high risk even doing this let alone inviting someone else you don't know well to do it.

hello, you don't know me, but I'd like to get busy with one of your horses << happens everyday , LOL

Back