Horse vs Donkey.

L

Lunebleux

Horse vs Donkey. From your experience,which one is better? For companionship and affection wise? Also less dangerous.

Well im not an expert and also not active but what Ive heard from the ladies some said donkey is better and less dangerous.
According to them they were more willing to become active in mating then horses but again it depends on the animals itself how well he has expierence with women.

Personally, I love both.

I am more partial to horses, but donkeys can be fantastic lovers and partners as well. Most domesticated equines seem to enjoy human companionship, but donkeys can be a bit more attached to their human caretakers than horses...but that definitely depends on the individual. Both can be very affectionate and demanding for attention though. I think horses are nicer as lovers, but donkeys can be a bit more forward when it comes to showing interest in such activities. Any large animal is gonna have risks associated with being around them.

Both are good, Donkeys are smarter. Had to latch my barn door as the donkey could unlatch it and walk in. Both mine are mini's the Donkey was about 20" , very thick and had a huge flare. Not one to start on. The horse was 15" and as thick as your thumb and finger making an OK sign. A big flare. But the horse loved girls and horse but the donkey wanted only the mare. No interest in girls

Attachments

• DSCN2989.JPG
    DSCN2989.JPG
    717 KB · Views: 134
Females of both are great lovers, but surprisingly different in many ways. I agree that donkeys tend to be more intelligent. For example mine quickly learned their names. Jennies are also more forward about their sexual needs, but tolerant of yours even when they are not real horny (which is about two days every ten years). I had a completely wild donkey who had never been handled. Within two weeks we were regular lovers.

When one of the jennies needs some sex, they will demonstrate this by grinding their butts against the fence that lies between them and me, or turning their butts to me if I am in reach. They will also waddle up bowlegged making exaggerated chewing gestures.

Of course there are also differences between horse breeds. For my money the Arabians tend to be some of the most passionate and intelligent lovers, and I had an Arabian who would do the grinding display like the jennies. But that is not to say the other breeds are not good at making love! I have a QH mare who will often orgasm violently after just a short humping.

As far as being less dangerous, I have rarely thought of either as the least bit dangerous....though there are rare exceptions.

I have thought of getting a molly so my stud could have fun with me without worrying about babies. I have heard mollies are very horny girls.
My 1st time with her she started not me🤣 it never once occurred to me that the angry kicky mule had intrest in fun

She lost her job after beating tbe crap out of a volunteer at a hippotherapy farm. No rescue would take her as she violent in paddock and stall. I'm experienced with aggressive equines and needed a companion for my mare.

My mare on the other hand has no interest in humans period. Shes social looks grooming and scratches and tag. But if you are a big grey you aren't for her. And she'll break down completely at tbe glimpse of a grey draft🤣

As far as being less dangerous, I have rarely thought of either as the least bit dangerous....though there are rare exceptions.

Seems to me that danger from equines is directly related to how much experience and knowledge one has with them. Leastwise, that's always been my experience - Seems to me that rookies are all the time getting damaged one way or another, even in "totally routine" situations, while outside of special-case situations like trying to wade through a herd that's got a hair crosswise up their collective arse, or dealing with totally green stock, or handling roughstock, those with some actual "horse sense" rarely get worse than the occasional mashed toe, jammed finger, (more often than not accidental) nip, and similar trivial stuff at long intervals, and generally realize that it was their own idiot fault for not paying attention when it happens.

No experience with anything other than mares to the best of my knowledge, other than what was supposed to be a half Arabian pony that in hindsight may well have been a hinny, I do know she was probably the horniest female equine I've ever seen and she wasn't picky about in or out of heat or whether it was my stallion or myself having sex with her.

Seems to me that danger from equines is directly related to how much experience and knowledge one has with them. Leastwise, that's always been my experience - Seems to me that rookies are all the time getting damaged one way or another, even in "totally routine" situations, while outside of special-case situations like trying to wade through a herd that's got a hair crosswise up their collective arse, or dealing with totally green stock, or handling roughstock, those with some actual "horse sense" rarely get worse than the occasional mashed toe, jammed finger, (more often than not accidental) nip, and similar trivial stuff at long intervals, and generally realize that it was their own idiot fault for not paying attention when it happens.
Exactly. After you have been around them you read their body language without even thinking about it, and you anticipate things like where they may swing their head or get excited and kick out. If I just make sure they know I am behind them, they will not kick at all. And as to toes, yes, I have finally learned, but I admit that I no longer have many that still face in the same direction.

It is strange how good the non-verbal communications gets. If I want to fool around with one of the girls, I usually only look at her and she runs to wait at the barn door for me. I don't know how they know unless it is the fact that me being horny is always a good guess :)

Exactly. After you have been around them you read their body language without even thinking about it, and you anticipate things like where they may swing their head or get excited and kick out. If I just make sure they know I am behind them, they will not kick at all. And as to toes, yes, I have finally learned, but I admit that I no longer have many that still face in the same direction.

It is strange how good the non-verbal communications gets. If I want to fool around with one of the girls, I usually only look at her and she runs to wait at the barn door for me. I don't know how they know unless it is the fact that me being horny is always a good guess :)
Can't do both haha and thumb with the like button, so here's the thumb to go with the haha: (y)

They do speak volumes, don't they? And it's vital for folk interacting with them, even non-sexually, to know how to listen. Well, unless you're kinked for pain... :sick:

Frankly, I've LONG been of the opinion "If you need to ask 'How do I get a critter to <let me FITB it>/<FITB me>?', you're definitely not qualified to be attempting to <FITB> with it safely for either you, or the critter, in either direction." To anyone inclined to ask that question, the best option is to keep a fence or similar obstacle between you and the critter, watch, and learn for a while before you start trying to <stick your dick in it>/<get it to stick its dick in you>. The very act of asking the question tells me you don't possess even the most basic knowledge needed to successfully interact with the critter at any closer range. (Your idea of what constitutes "successful" may vary - I like the kind where nobody gets damaged or significantly "ouched")

Had a donkey named gary where i grew up, he shared a paddock with a horse we had staying with us for a while once (not sure if that was a good idea).
One day a big fuck off red boomer, i swear he was 6 and a half foot of pissed off muscle just decided to get into the paddock and fight him, the horse jumped the fence and ran up to the house but old gary went ballistic, i didnt see the whole thing but what i did see was gary mauling this hypermuscle kangaroo like it was a fucking dire wolf!
Gary somehow broke one of its legs and chewed of both its ears before getting a hold of its neck and eventually killing it my skull dragging it around the paddock.
Gary needed a few staples on his legs and barrel dont get me wrong as roos can fight like fuck too but jesus... don't fuck with donkeys man they can be brutal!

Had a donkey named gary where i grew up, he shared a paddock with a horse we had staying with us for a while once (not sure if that was a good idea).
One day a big fuck off red boomer, i swear he was 6 and a half foot of pissed off muscle just decided to get into the paddock and fight him, the horse jumped the fence and ran up to the house but old gary went ballistic, i didnt see the whole thing but what i did see was gary mauling this hypermuscle kangaroo like it was a fucking dire wolf!
Gary somehow broke one of its legs and chewed of both its ears before getting a hold of its neck and eventually killing it my skull dragging it around the paddock.
Gary needed a few staples on his legs and barrel dont get me wrong as roos can fight like fuck too but jesus... don't fuck with donkeys man they can be brutal!
Yeah, there is a video of a pack mule being attacked by a mountain lion. He somehow turns the tables and grabs the cat by the neck and shakes it until the cat is dead, then stomps its body.

That's one of the reasons they sometimes get sprinkled in among sheep & goats as gaurd critters - They've been known to kill 'yotes and wolves.

Yeah, there is a video of a pack mule being attacked by a mountain lion. He somehow turns the tables and grabs the cat by the neck and shakes it until the cat is dead, then stomps its body.
I always tell people take horses and donkeys and dial them to 11 and that's a mule. Everything is enhanced beyond the base( hybrid vigor) I've wanted mule out of my mare for a long time but money and sense stops me. A mule from her would be far to intelligent for me to train to riding and archery. And with aunt mule help it would conquer the world

Back