Horse Oral

Curious to try performing oral sex on a horse, but I can't find anything online about how, or more specifically where, to go about this. It's not like people openly advertise that you can blow a horse on their farm lol

Short of owning a horse, where could one find a horse to do this with? Or is it one of those "you gotta know somebody" kinda things? I know it's technically legal in some states, but is there even anywhere in the states one can realistically do this?

To anybody that has actually done this, where/how did you find an equestrian fwb?

Thanks!

I have a stallion who is experienced with humans, specifically me. I will make him available for anyone who can pass a simple test. I need to see you swallow an average cantaloupe whole and complete. Why do I say that? Because that's how big he flares.

He's a 15 HH APH with a slender cock. Think about him every time someone tells you how they deepthroat a horse.

I have a stallion who is experienced with humans, specifically me. I will make him available for anyone who can pass a simple test. I need to see you swallow an average cantaloupe whole and complete. Why do I say that? Because that's how big he flares.

He's a 15 HH APH with a slender cock. Think about him every time someone tells you how they deepthroat a horse.

If an anaconda can swallow a deer, anything is possible. Just gotta learn how to dislocated my jaw on command.

? Cantaloupe skin is pretty rough though. What about a small watermelon? Would that count?

What does 15 HH APH mean? I don't speak equestrian.

What does 15 HH APH mean? I don't speak equestrian.
Fifteen Hands (1 hand = 4 inches) measured at the withers (most height stable part of horse) American Paint Horse. Curiously, that makes us a match. We're both 5 ft tall at the shoulder. His neck is longer than mine, though.

Any melon of comparable diameter will do. Just be sure it goes as deep as his penis is long.

Love it! ROTFLMAO!

And it's nothing more or less than perfect truth! :LOL:

I don't need to meet your boy to know this is fact - I've seen it face to - erm - flare - too many times on too many boys in my care NOT to know!

I would think when you are talking about sucking off a horse cock, or getting fucked by one, prudence tells you it's not time to be a Size Queen.? I only did MLP and that was large enough and cummy enough. I would like to share a pony cock with my gf one of these days. Just say'n . . .

having a flare of that size in front of you sounds amazing, little hard to really compare it to since I’m new but keen to experience this life style ?

We don't need to deep throat the thing :) most just want the feel and the taste
A stallion will not complete unless he gets some feeling that he is medial ridge deep in something hot and wet. You can fake the medial ridge part with a hand but he has to feel his flare inside of something. That's why Crump method uses a plastic bag and a hand to thrust against. If you're going to use an open AV, I can't call it "oral".

A stallion will not complete unless he gets some feeling that he is medial ridge deep in something hot and wet. You can fake the medial ridge part with a hand but he has to feel his flare inside of something. That's why Crump method uses a plastic bag and a hand to thrust against. If you're going to use an open AV, I can't call it "oral".
Then if you don't call it oral, I want to try whatever it is you -do- call it, still.

Back