Horse Flare and Vagina question to the experienced Ladies

Hirndille

Tourist
Hello Ladies

as a non-owner of the beautiful thing called vagina i am wondering about the truth what so many zoo comics show and stories tell, but noone really has confirmed or denied:
Does a horse penis flare so "hard" in a human vagina, that it really expands at that position ?

Background is a video of MsBeast.
There are also a few pictures taken from that video where you see the penis of her lover milliseconds before it leaves her vagina.
And to me it looks like the flare is "active" but kind of "deformed","pushed forward", "folded over itself", if you know what i mean, so that its actually not wider than the shaft or vagina, but "just" elongating the penis.
As soon as the end of the penis leaves the constricting vagina, it "snaps" into its natural form.

From a physical point of view it seems impossible that the flare can expand the surrounding vagina further than it is designed to.
Especially if you consider the vagina as a "hose of muscles"
Of course, the "pressure" felt from the "expanding" flare can be registered as being "pumped up", "opened up further", name it as you like.
But does it realy happen?
Is there like a "big ring" of some sort moving inside your vagina forward and back, maybe even see/feel it from outside ?

I don't want to doxx anyone, so if you don't want to answer in the open, ladies, my PM's are open.
Oh, and if this question has been asked and even better, answered somewhere else, please point me in that direction as i couldn't find it yet.

I'm going to be completely honest with you but probably not in the sense you want. I've read your post several times and I still barely comprehend what you're trying to ask.

Probably best if you try and rephrase it any maybe make it more concise or at least less messy. Maybe I'm just too tired this morning, but I highly doubt that's entirely to blame.

I'm going to be completely honest with you but probably not in the sense you want. I've read your post several times and I still barely comprehend what you're trying to ask.

Probably best if you try and rephrase it any maybe make it more concise or at least less messy. Maybe I'm just too tired this morning, but I highly doubt that's entirely to blame.
basically he wants to know if the flare can inflate completely. inside a vagina

Hello Ladies

as a non-owner of the beautiful thing called vagina i am wondering about the truth what so many zoo comics show and stories tell, but noone really has confirmed or denied:
Does a horse penis flare so "hard" in a human vagina, that it really expands at that position ?

Background is a video of MsBeast.
There are also a few pictures taken from that video where you see the penis of her lover milliseconds before it leaves her vagina.
And to me it looks like the flare is "active" but kind of "deformed","pushed forward", "folded over itself", if you know what i mean, so that its actually not wider than the shaft or vagina, but "just" elongating the penis.
As soon as the end of the penis leaves the constricting vagina, it "snaps" into its natural form.

From a physical point of view it seems impossible that the flare can expand the surrounding vagina further than it is designed to.
Especially if you consider the vagina as a "hose of muscles"
Of course, the "pressure" felt from the "expanding" flare can be registered as being "pumped up", "opened up further", name it as you like.
But does it realy happen?
Is there like a "big ring" of some sort moving inside your vagina forward and back, maybe even see/feel it from outside ?

I don't want to doxx anyone, so if you don't want to answer in the open, ladies, my PM's are open.
Oh, and if this question has been asked and even better, answered somewhere else, please point me in that direction as i couldn't find it yet.
summarizing the question, yes it expands completely, but it is relative, size, strength, elasticity ....

Back