Horse Cocks and Fisting?

ZootopianHorse

Tourist
BANNED USER
I am interested in knowing weather those who are into taking horse cocks are also into taking a fist?
I am a gay male and have been into fisting for years before thinking and fantasising of taking a horse cock and would like to know if there are crossovers for others between the two?

i can imagine someone going this route because of some "size fetish", a horse penis seems to be a step up from a fist if you get past the "eww, animal" part of things. i'm probably pulling this out of my ass, but i'm pretty sure the infamous mr.hands was a person like this... not really a zoo, just someone looking for that step up from fisting.

with that said, i also imagine the average equine zoo being into horse penises because it simply comes with the attraction and them being as endowed as they are is just a perk of sorts.... worked like that for me, but with canines. the attraction (later also sexual) was there way before i found out what they pack, that was just a very pleasant "discovery" along the way.

bit of an off-topic, i sometimes wonder how many users would this forum have had if dogs were two inchers and horses were like five inchers... lots of folk seem to be "into it" just for size.

I was wondering the same thing. I have been into fisting for just a few years. I am now working on depth to hopefully prepare myself for a horse cock. I've now found a top fister that is really good at opening a hole and he has been in me deeper than anyone else has managed. He is also the only one that has gotten me to an anal orgasm, but that is another story! I am thinking that this will definitely prepare me for when or if I am ever lucky enough to have a horse cock in me.

Back