Horse cock sleeve

Enignok

Tourist
I bought clyde wearable from primal hardwere back in 2020. My wife enjoys it and we use it often. They make 2 variants one is clyde and other neighsayer. They are basically the same thing except clyde is the larger version.

She started off only being able to take half of it. But now as long as she is well warmed up and lubricated she can take it all the way balls deep vaginally.

If your woman wants to try something new in the bedroom i recommend giving it a try.

Www.primalhardwere.com

Enignok

Tourist
Any photos of it, even in use 😉.

Been looking at buying one for some time now
well actually next time i use it on her i plan on videoing the whole thing. IDK how well it will turn out as im gonna have to be holding my phone and doing the fucking at same time. I could put it on a tripod but in honesty you never get a good view when its like that

Enignok

Tourist
i used the horse sleeve on my wife 2 days ago but she was only able to take about 6 or 7 inches of length inside her that time. I think next time i will get her arroused more at first. Maybe then i can fit the entire length inside again

Enignok

Tourist
Do you guys roleplay with it,?
we've done that a few times but most of the time we dont. We start off with oral and vibe on her for a while get her all hot. Then i insert a large dildo and use vibe and get her off. After that i put "hidalgo" on and i lube it up really well and slowly work it into her all while using a vibrator on hr clit. I slowly work it in until it sorta pops into place once i get the head in. From there i slowly work it in inch by inch and then i start thrusting. After a few good thrusts i go slow and force it in deeper until she cant take anymore, then i pull back and start thrusting again. Usually by the 3rd time she is able to take a lot of it inside her. And usually im cumming by this point